Lost Phantom, you're never going to believe why

Man, coyotes and mountain lions and bobcats! Thank goodness for hot homeowners to balance the risk!

Beyond that, FredMurtz, it's very interesting to follow your hunt and efforts! I use a UAV Locator that I check every time before I fly. Biggest problem for me is I live around so much salt water, with the occasional bull shark cruising around, my experience will probably be a total loss!

Good luck!

Man, coyotes and mountain lions and bobcats! Thank goodness for hot homeowners to balance the risk!

Beyond that, FredMurtz, it's very interesting to follow your hunt and efforts! I use a UAV Locator that I check every time before I fly. Biggest problem for me is I live around so much salt water, with the occasional bull shark cruising around, my experience will probably be a total loss!

Good luck!
your right ............ i don't believe it. # 1 I'm a trapper and yotes don't walk around you like that and then "go after the dog walker",, and,, bobcats sleeping or otherwise cannot be walked up on and jumped from their beds like that. especially when you have been out there searching and flying. adding lions to that well,,,, I've wasted enough of my time on this..

your right ............ i don't believe it. # 1 I'm a trapper and yotes don't walk around you like that and then "go after the dog walker",, and,, bobcats sleeping or otherwise cannot be walked up on and jumped from their beds like that. especially when you have been out there searching and flying. adding lions to that well,,,, I've wasted enough of my time on this..
ADDED BY My wife after reading post..." where there any sharknadoes in the area?"

Been hunting 50 years flybynight and Ive had coyotes circle me a couple times, just to check me out. Never said the coyotes went off to attack the dog walker, they just took off in his direction so I yelled to let him know they were headed his direction since he had a small dog. Not sure where you trap but we've had several dog walkers in this town lose their pets to aggressive coyotes. It made the papers and animal control warns pet owners all the time not to let dogs off the leash because of it. You do get out of the house I assume since you claim to be a trapper. Maybe you're young and don't know any better. I can send you the newspaper links but I don't think it would help you.

The bobcat, he may not have been sleeping but he came out from under the big bush so I assumed he was taking a break in the shade. The homeowner saw it too and said she had seen it before hanging around her house. Maybe he was hunting and we bumped into each other, I didnt get a chance to ask since he took off in a hurry. There was no mtn lion if you read my post, I said I was just glad the bobcat wasn't a lion. Perhaps a reading comprehension class is needed. Also, its not good to put words in people's mouths. A buddy and me walked up on a cougar who was bedded, we think he was watching a spring for deer near San Diego. Maybe you should get out more often, you seem naive. Now do me a favor and step off my thread, I'm not going to waste anymore of my time with you either. Thank you.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj