Lost Phantom 3 Professional

Reaction score
Flying my P3P today and for no reason just dropped out of sky over water. No idea, I've got 5 batteries and Itelite Maxxrange and DBS02. I hate to switch aircraft with all these extras. Anyone know where I can get aircraft and camera with no battery or remote cheap? I have two remotes. One unmodified and one modified. Would like new condition if possible. Anyone know how to access flight logs in Litchi? I was in Litchi when I lost it. Thanks!

Factory Refurbished p3p's are going for real cheap, practically brand new. $599 (US) and it comes with everything.

Cheapest I've seen it brand new is $777 on eBay today (US) but that comes with everything. On DJI's site, it's like $700 for just the AC.

I hope you can access the log, it'd be nice to know what happened.

If you have an android, go into your android file system and find the litchiapp/flightlogs/ folder. You may need an app to access the file system if you don't have one already...

Why does anyone fly with Litchi ? ? It seems to me when I read all the Post you are going to crash if you have L I T C H I ?? Maybe some one can start a Poll. Thanks gosports1

Why does anyone fly with Litchi ? ? It seems to me when I read all the Post you are going to crash if you have L I T C H I ?? Maybe some one can start a Poll. Thanks gosports1
You just read the complaints. There's a lot of happy Litchi users, I'm one of them. That said, there's a lot of ways for an operator to screw up a Litchi mission, versus flying with DJI Go and just wandering around.

Reactions: Schnoidz
Used Litchi from the beginning. Never had a problem with it.

Flying my P3P today and for no reason just dropped out of sky over water. No idea, I've got 5 batteries and Itelite Maxxrange and DBS02. I hate to switch aircraft with all these extras. Anyone know where I can get aircraft and camera with no battery or remote cheap? I have two remotes. One unmodified and one modified. Would like new condition if possible. Anyone know how to access flight logs in Litchi? I was in Litchi when I lost it. Thanks!
Healthy drones?

I use Litchi almost exclusively, no real issues, just understand how to use that software. For example, if you are on a pre-planned "mission", that mission is loaded in your P3. If you momentarily lose contact and that displays on your monitoring device, have patience, Litchi is guiding the drone. Problems arise when you panic, then hit the RTH button and do not notice some immediate notification on your monitoring device - then you go from panic to nitwit mode and start switching between F and P then to A... When you do so, you've cancelled the Litchi mission, and the drone is trying to respond to mixed signals. If your P3 is out of controller range - you just screwed yourself.

I havent had any crashes with litchi yet. But after using strictly dji go for 2 years. Litchi went on sale this Xmas so I bought it to do missions. But don't trust it because everytime I fly with it it goes in and out of gps signal and just floats with the wind. I fly in the same areas I had with go and although go has done the same a few times, it gets gps back within 5 seconds. Litchi has lost it for over 1 min while I fought the wind all by myself. And it happens very frequently.

Reactions: Ahart5
You just read the complaints. There's a lot of happy Litchi users, I'm one of them.
It's not even complaints. I've been reading this forum for years and there's no indications that Litchi flyers crash more than Go flyers. That poster has no good reason to say that.
That said, there's a lot of ways for an operator to screw up a Litchi mission, versus flying with DJI Go and just wandering around.
Or flying a mission in DJI vs using Litchi to just wander around.

Not ONCE have we seen a crash thread go like this:
1) had a crash flying litchi!
2) lets see the logs
3) here you go
4) the reason you crashed is because you were using Litchi.

The paper mill is still waiting on those logs...

No poll necessary. I suspect you've only read the post titles and not the entire posts. With the VERY rare exception (in fact, none that I've ever seen, heard or read about), they've all been determined to be pilot error (not reading and understanding the manual) or mechanical failure (sounds just like a lot of DJI Go crashes or "flyaways"). Litchi for me has always been rock solid. People use it because it allows the pilot to do things they can't do with DJI Go and shoot much smoother video than they can shoot manually. I greatly dislike hearing from someone who's never used Litchi telling others not to use it. It's like me telling people to never buy a Ford/Chevy/Dodge vehicle because I've seen a lot of crashes involving Fords/Chevys/Dodges (and the overwhelming majority of those are "pilot error"), even though I've never owned one.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic