Lost Phantom 3 Professional

DJI took away the mission flight because many users did not take proper procedure to ensure a safe flight. Now DJI asks the user to fly the path manually to ensure the path is safe. The litchi app removed that restriction and DJI take away it's warranty.

And Grammaton took DJI's ability to take Grammaton's fun out by .......flying responsibly in the first place. (Sticks tongue out)....

You can call pilot error on almost anything. Theoretical: My bird fell from the sky because software thought it was flipped over. It was falling to the ground. But it was pilot error because he didn't know the super secret emergency button sequence to restart the motors during freefall. Nothing to do with the software glitch everything to do with pilot not knowing how to react to the problem. Smh!

From my point of view, for begginers like me id rather stay away from litchi until im confident enough with the drone, then id explore the new features litchi has to offer, does anyone know if litchi voids the warranty or something like that?

Sent from my SM-G925I using PhantomPilots mobile app

Flying my P3P today and for no reason just dropped out of sky over water. No idea, I've got 5 batteries and Itelite Maxxrange and DBS02. I hate to switch aircraft with all these extras. Anyone know where I can get aircraft and camera with no battery or remote cheap? I have two remotes. One unmodified and one modified. Would like new condition if possible. Anyone know how to access flight logs in Litchi? I was in Litchi when I lost it. Thanks!

Flying my P3P today and for no reason just dropped out of sky over water. No idea, I've got 5 batteries and Itelite Maxxrange and DBS02. I hate to switch aircraft with all these extras. Anyone know where I can get aircraft and camera with no battery or remote cheap? I have two remotes. One unmodified and one modified. Would like new condition if possible. Anyone know how to access flight logs in Litchi? I was in Litchi when I lost it. Thanks!

have almost new controller and charger
make me an offer I cant refuse its yours Alan [email protected]

From my point of view, for begginers like me id rather stay away from litchi until im confident enough with the drone, then id explore the new features litchi has to offer, does anyone know if litchi voids the warranty or something like that?

Sent from my SM-G925I using PhantomPilots mobile app
Even with a lot of experience, you're still a beginner when you start using a new app. So many of the negative comments or questions that have been posts about Litchi have been boiled down to the poster having not read the manual. No one can expect to take something as sophisticated as Litchi and just 'take off'. I use both Go and Litchi on my iPad and have never had an incident where the app was the cause. I've flown all the litchi modes except for 'follow me' and love the app. And I still get the manual out now and again to refresh knowledge about some particular feature. If there are features in Litchi that you are going to want, just go for it and then take your time getting to know it. Good luck.

If you run into a problem with Litchi, simply switch your Phantom 3 to "P" mode. Puts you back in command and cancels the Litchi flight plan. Never had a problem but I keep my finger on the switch. For the serious commercial pilot, I think it's the bee knees!!

If you have an android, go into your android file system and find the litchiapp/flightlogs/ folder. You may need an app to access the file system if you don't have one already...
Can you elaborate a little more on this? Any suggestions on an app? Play Store? I do have an android. Things have finally settled down since the holidays and now I want to look into what happened. It all went down so fast.

Thanks man,
Paul

Was there a lot of wind? The battery seemed good however you took off at 58% and healthy drones log reveals voltage was low for almost the whole flight. You got back to within 30 metres of home the first time you pressed the RTH button before cancelling and then continued to fly in Atti mode. That still doesn't explain why it didn't make it home, or close to it, the second time you initiated the RTH. The AC autolanded with 11% battery but it should have been heading towards the home point. It's like you were blown off course with RTH fighting the wind. Given RTH speed is 36km/hr it's not inconceivable that wind speed may have been an issue at 300+ft altitude.

There are "Wind rivers" up high. You may not notice the wind lower, but up higher currents exist. I also see the battery temp is a bit high...

We need to be able to download the kml and the csv files to plot trajectory.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20