lost P3A thnks to Litchi

Digdat0 thank you... Haha. I found it all because of you said the litchi had the find my drone. So I decided to go back thinking kids will be going to school soon and if they see it first... Well... It's def a bye bye birdie. So I thought maybe it did take off again and landed in a tree. So I went and there it was... On the floor. Not a mark or a scratch. It survived the rain, battery lights up. Won't start it yet tho as I want to let it air dry. But it couldn't have fallen that bad as no damage... Not even the props [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]
I had to take a pic quickly hehe

4ee66ac3d0fefc635ff88f343ab53fc4.jpg

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

a525a20712eaf2e536b04d6e8a9d2eaa.jpg

Just got home. Not a scratch on it. Does anyone think I should exchange it under warranty just to be on the safe side? Plus the control sticks needed recalibrating mid flight or should I leave it as it is

Oh.. And if the battery cut out while the sd was recording what should I do to get it back? I beleive I have to turn it on and record then stop for it to catch up. Is that true? [emoji4][emoji4] haven't been to bed yet as I have been feeling so down. It's 6.20am now... And now I won't sleep as I'm to happy and excited lol

I went into the app files and clicked on log and all these numbers came up with yaw, direction etc.. . I can't make head or tails of it as I'm new to that side of things

I am very happy you got it back!!!!! I prayed that you would specially after you said you had a health issue..

Click/share and post the link

Reactions: Neon Euc
Right click on the link and copy/paste in a reply

19 minutes in air... battery had to be dead!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj