LOST MY NEW P3 SE AND DJI'S RESPONSE IS...

Reaction score
I lost my new Phantom 3 SE on it's third flight. I had done 2 previous flights at same location.

My drone showed critical battery at 49% battery and went to autoland. I tried to steer the drone back to a safe area as I was flying off steep mountain slopes. Well the RC lost connection and the DJI App also crashed and I never knew where the drone went but probably thousand feet down the mountain.

So I contacted DJI and they promplty reply asking for logs etc so I sent them my flight logs and other information and after 3 days the reply by email.

Dear Customer, Thanks for your patience.
For the unfortunate incident happened to your aircraft, we have confirmed it as a warranty case according to our analysis. We would like to offer you a replacement, Phantom 3 SE without charger and remote. Please kindly inform us below: Shipping address: Contact name: Phone number:

That’s three people in two days where we have seen on this forum that AC were replaced based on the DJI GO log file- good stuff!

Last edited:
Sounds like English is not their first language. Nice to see they are not hesitating in solving your problem. Battery warning Suss straight off the bat. Something not right there. Anyway, reassuring DGI onto problems we have promptly.

Reactions: kevin261
China makes stuff??

Sounds like English is not their first language. Nice to see they are not hesitating in solving your problem. Battery warning Suss straight off the bat. Something not right there. Anyway, reassuring DGI onto problems we have promptly.

DJI is a Chinese company and the Chinese staff emailed from China. Battery was good and it was one I had flown in my P3S many times. Was likely a fault on the motherboard I had seen other SE owners getting replacements as well. I think they had a batch of drones with a manufacturing fault.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak