Lost interest

Been thinking there could be remote fault as well,I wonder if the p34k remote (gl358wb) will link with the p3a,this one had modified anttena but work well,may by someone can test this out ,I not have p3a or I try,,if this can work or help me send it free,just parts to me
1533003709205-820283452.jpg
,,,,,,if thinking why well it got stress cracks under motors and not many flights but still fly fine

Last edited by a moderator:
Man what a tricky thing to find info on but did find this old post describing the remote PCB circut board,,2nd pic shows replacement battery currently on ebay,,3rd pic is good used remote if nothing else turns up,,,I would first look into the remote board as reading a lot the finger points in there,,,I think your call if you want to spend $$$$,UNLESS someone else in NZ got a p3a remote not doing much,,prefer free just to help this poor chap fly,,come on more good deeds :)
Screenshot_20180731-185032.jpg
Screenshot_20180731-184725.jpg
Screenshot_20180731-184953.jpg
,,still searching

Reactions: Neon Euc
Found this rc reset,if works you have to redo your custom setting,,I been searching for ages but hard to find any info
Screenshot_20180731-200806.jpg
,,,,,forget my remote I offer it won't work,,others might work but mine got gl358wb which not compatible

Here's another couple pics of battery info,,not sure why this below says 8.3volt,never herd of it but bottom picture of p3a remote specs say 7.4 volt,below where says click and hold,try that method,other says you can force it into charging mode,,hope this bit more help,I'm still looking around................

Ok the disparity of voltage quotes ...

7.4V is the nominal voltage of a storage level 2S pack. Full charge voltage is actually 8.4V based on max charge level 4.20V per cell. In practical use you will find cells drop back a touch of the charger and 8.3V is a more realistic figure.

There is nothing wrong with the info in the links you gave.

Nigel

Found this rc reset,if works you have to redo your custom setting,,I been searching for ages but hard to find any infoView attachment 101911,,,,,forget my remote I offer it won't work,,others might work but mine got gl358wb which not compatible

Tried this several times nawww , I’ve packed it away until I can either find another solution or another RC THANKS one and all

Im good at drip feed repayments

I have finally found a solution to the charging of the remote control I pulled out the motherboard and superheated it with my heat gun I tried charging with the original battery and have found that it won’t charge so I changed to the battery that was given to me by Ianzone and it except that the charge so then I tried a flight but an aerial plug that goes into the motherboard was not replaced correctly so I put it on pause for a month and now I have rectified the plug and currently charging the remote control wish me luck

Reactions: AuldGimpy
I have finally found a solution to the charging of the remote control I pulled out the motherboard and superheated it with my heat gun I tried charging with the original battery and have found that it won’t charge so I changed to the battery that was given to me by Ianzone and it except that the charge so then I tried a flight but an aerial plug that goes into the motherboard was not replaced correctly so I put it on pause for a month and now I have rectified the plug and currently charging the remote control wish me luck

The day I heated the mb it charged fine , but not today grrrrr back to square one

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadabyanza24