Lost interest

Hi hey just did search and you have already got the replacement battery looking at picture,,these details for one you have so one I send should workView attachment 101859
Screenshot_20180730-182400.jpg

Thanks for that I wasn’t game enough to throw it in before this post now it’s in and I have one bar charging crossed fingers wish me luck

Thanks for that I wasn’t game enough to throw it in before this post now it’s in and I have one bar charging crossed fingers wish me luck
Awsome ,, yes good luck and updates for us all always good,:)
And best of luck with flights

Reactions: Neon Euc

So after an hour the charging has stopped i.e it shut down, it never progressed past one light, any feedback would be appreciated imo maybe it wasn’t a battery issue all this time ? Motherboard?, When I try turn on the RC it beeps with a flashing red light. That blue battery was made in China not DJI. I’ll try again tomorrow.

So after an hour the charging has stopped i.e it shut down, it never progressed past one light, any feedback would be appreciated imo maybe it wasn’t a battery issue all this time ? Motherboard?, When I try turn on the RC it beeps with a flashing red light. That blue battery was made in China not DJI. I’ll try again tomorrow.
Ah that's not nice,was waiting for good news,rc light flashing red could be couple things but to me it sounds like re linking aircraft and remote is needed,got good fingers for stretch on remote,this manual relink for when djigo app can't conect (other linking method in app), not sure on the charging cause battery was good ,just need to have a search on that see what I find,,,also how many white lights come on when remote on off button pressed and held just once not twice to turn on
Screenshot_20180125-121239.jpg

DJI do not make batterys at all .... they are ALL Chinese 3rd party by contract to DJI. At present they have 3 factorys provide for them. DJI themselves are a Chinese Co. !

Nigel

The DJI Focus battery is for a HandHeld camera gimbal ... NOT the P3P controller ...

I am well aware of replacement batterys for P3 controllers ...

The DJI focus battery is a 3.7V ( 1 cell ) 1700mAh pack for an external gimbal.

It will not fit - it will not have enough power or voltage for a P3A or P3P controller. It may power a P3S controller IF you can get the plug to fit !!

The link you gave in post 47 :

DJIFocus-22 Battery For Remote Controller

even shows you clearly if you go to the left margin which section that battery is in !!

Nigel

Ah that's not nice,was waiting for good news,rc light flashing red could be couple things but to me it sounds like re linking aircraft and remote is needed,got good fingers for stretch on remote,this manual relink for when djigo app can't conect (other linking method in app), not sure on the charging cause battery was good ,just need to have a search on that see what I find,,,also how many white lights come on when remote on off button pressed and held just once not twice to turn onView attachment 101861

One light on single press
Plugged in charger the second light starts blinking which raises my eyebrows charging stops again after 5 mins,
Turn on RC using the Two press method, I get a single beep the first I have seen that in ages one light on 3 lights off
I believe you that this is a good battery
So it’s a process of elimination
I’m going to charge one of the drone batteries to try and make a connection to the camera and drone and see if I can use the app, thanks everyone for the input
Guidance thru the where to from here troubleshooting will be much appreciated

Here's another couple pics of battery info,,not sure why this below says 8.3volt,never herd of it but bottom picture of p3a remote specs say 7.4 volt,below where says click and hold,try that method,other says you can force it into charging mode,,hope this bit more help,I'm still looking around
Screenshot_20180731-100358.jpg
Screenshot_20180731-100248.jpg
Screenshot_20180731-100749.jpg

IMG_5260.jpg
fyi
Green light one white light flashing connected to app says battery at 4%

View attachment 101895fyi
Green light one white light flashing connected to app says battery at 4%
OK battery was good for me,had no charging issues,do you have a multimeter
1532992132322-719698197.jpg
ok 30 min at 4% will be dead by now,,yes check with multimeter, I was going to send you my charger and another p3 battery but sure that one is good,

IMG_5271.jpg

It’s flashing like it’s charging but a second battery indicator light is not showing yet

TRY THIS = thanks Again I tried the c1 combination with photo and power button and 3 lights illuminated

OK good it flashing it might doing its thing,,if it does not charge or change I send my charger and fully charged battery, just a tip , pays not to leave drone on to long or camera gets bit hot,,what other settings you got on your remote controller settings,I see its on custom,not seen that before,,,also I find very odd is that battery remote reads at 0 ,
I have to dissappear for bit but I be back

Last edited by a moderator:
I have customised the controller to my preferred way, I made it the same as the digger I drove for years that’s all it is
According to your post ^^^^^ with your red markings it says
The three lights illuminated suggests that the problem is not in the battery but elsewhere I never got a Green blue light also

I am leaning toward the RC itself as the drone battery are charging as per usual so I don’t think it’s a charger problem but thanks for the offer you have been awesome

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures