Lost interest

Reaction score
i have lost interest in my dji phantom 3 advanced because the remote wont charge, I have tried the reset thing but still no

i have lost interest in my dji phantom 3 advanced because the remote wont charge, I have tried the reset thing but still no
No,,don't lose intrest,,sometimes opening remote and unplug the battery then reconnect,possible it could be a bad battery cell ,if no luck I would source a new battery or remote,which ever is cheapest,,any lights come on when holding down the power button for at least 5 sec

Are you sure? I’m in New Zealand I brought it off my neighbor not dji?

No,,don't lose intrest,,sometimes opening remote and unplug the battery then reconnect,possible it could be a bad battery cell ,if no luck I would source a new battery or remote,which ever is cheapest,,any lights come on when holding down the power button for at least 5 sec
I tried looking for battery but cannot find one

No,,don't lose intrest,,sometimes opening remote and unplug the battery then reconnect
That has fixed one of mine .
0ROJYyg.png

I like this idea best but sounds too good to be true
Yeh if still under warranty they fix but can't say how long it takes, where in NZ you located ,in have p34k in parts ,sure remote battery the same,if no luck post me details and I could post it to you,,,it's good remote battery always fully charges,,,,,f r e e to you just to get you back in the air,,,,ps I'm in wellington

Yeh if still under warranty they fix but can't say how long it takes, where in NZ you located ,in have p34k in parts ,sure remote battery the same,if no luck post me details and I could post it to you,,,it's good remote battery always fully charges,,,,,f r e e to you just to get you back in the air,,,,ps I'm in wellington
Wow I’m in the far north PDC OMAPERE HOKIANGA 0444 will get it to me Lani Korewha I’m suddenly feeling hope again

OK had quick search,apparently dji does not sell these,don't know why,,some have found others like this one and have worked,,it has t plug on so no need to chop and change plug,,I'm sure these on ebay I buy one in past for t rex 450View attachment 101564
Wow, those are real common. I have some laying around from my toy drone days.

It’s been lying around a while since I started sulking about a year ago I’m sure the hours in flight is like under 20 from new not sure if it’s under warranty

Wow I’m in the far north PDC OMAPERE HOKIANGA 0444 will get it to me Lani Korewha I’m suddenly feeling hope again
OK sweet,,,me have it in the post tommorow or Wednesday at latest,,I inform you through here when it coming,so have check here ,,Yeh only has a year warranty ,,no mucking around I will send it and again will let you know it's coming,,,:) Ian

Before you lose interest. I’ll let you in a issue with with my vision 2+ I had an old battery I haven’t turned on my drone in probably over a year maybe even two years since I got my phantom four. I plugged in two of my three batteries no problem charged up the third one didn’t charge up. I left it on the charger for a while didn’t charge up. Finally let it set a day I plugged it back in again last time before I was going to get rid of it. To my surprise it took the charge. You might have to go in your receiver open it up jiggle the wires like the other person suggested. Good luck don’t lose interest it’s a great hobby. Don’t get frustrated.

I am in NZ too. I have 2 P3As. My spare is new, but seldom used. Where are you? I am in Whangamata.
peter
Hey Peter, yes closer than me ,adress given is in omapere,HOKIANGA,,Um I will still post mine if he not get back,but yes you almost next door compared to me,,,,,,post #10 is legitimate address,already check

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj