Lost GPS and Lost my P4P

I removed it and tried the old apple cord and gps problem was gone. Don’t ask me why, I just telling you as it is
Did you verify this by the flight logs? I highly doubt that this was the issue, other than possibly with the Sat count on the display or lost in the translation and storage from the transmitted data stream which has nothing to do with the sat's locked by the AC. The aircraft .dat will confirm this if you are so inclined for curiosity sake.

I had same problem last week, never had a gps problem ever before, so I sat down and thought ‘what have I changed with my set up since last flight?’

Answer: I started using a new lightening cord, it’s a nice short 300mm cord with the Apple lightning end at a right angle which I got on eBay

I don't know if it's the same with (Apple) Lightning cords but, I've bought (Android) cords that were clearly advertised as data and power capable. Like you, what I've learned through investigation with cables is that some (cheaper) cables advertised as being data and power capable are actually data or power capable, but don't try to do both at the same time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen