Lost front sensor/camera

Reaction score
Hello.
Anyone know where can i buy the little cover of the right front sensor/camera in phantom 4 ? I lost im in a little crash and i can`t find it nowhere.
Thank you.
phantom 4 sensor cover lost.jpg
phantom 4 sensor cover lost.jpg

Hey let me know if stuck or can't find one ,I'm in NZ but have one on old p4 that might be ok,,it does have stratch but I can tidy it up,,I can ship to you if want it at no charge in couple days,if want just pm me your details and mailing address,,depending where you are it could take some time to arrive,so let me know,you might find one closer yet,I have a look around

Attachments

• 1564803834309440562029.jpg
    1564803834309440562029.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 361
As I can see after search I can only find complete in bottom shell,,,and is yours just a p4 painted or limited edition
Screenshot_20190803-170802.jpg
Screenshot_20190803-170732.jpg

Thanks for your disponibility ianzone, i am from the other side of the world (Portugal). I think the only way to arrange this cover is whith someone like you who had change the buttom shell, and the old one have it . My phantom 4 is the special edition (black) but ther´s no problem if it´s white. I wait more 3 or 4 days to see if someone closer me have it , if don´t i contact you for PM.

The image you send is for phantom 4 pro, i think the shell is diferent, and i don´t want to change it only by this piece.

Very thank´s

Yup was a pro ,I not click till I posted it,,one in my bottom shell is just p4s but should fit,I could even paint them black if want,,,portugal,that's cool ,I send stuff anywhere,they not weigh much so shipping very cheap,,have sent stuff all over the world so no worries there,Yup let me know, :)they are only inserts probly 5 to 6 grams each so works out cheap

Make it a pirate. Wrap it with electrical tape and go fly.
Now that's good idea,,can't say my obistical avoidance has been on since new,,good for training at tree height but that's it,,pretty much useless since it affected by sunlight,Yup get the tape out.....ps I still send if you want it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers