Lost drone :-(

Good Point, If it you can't see it, It can't see you.
:)

I had a perfectly good video feed to my iPad... then it just dropped out, lost signal and returned home.
Yes, the remote sends out a signal, and the video and data is sent back, two different types of communications and frequencies.

The unfortunate thing is that im a crane operator and i was doing a job out of town 1 hr and a half away from me sucky.i went to last know location spent two hrs the guy house that the bird was last located. He is a cub scout master and he is having them come over for a recovery mission, and of found they receive a badge .i will give them a reward for there efforts

Reactions: Mark The Droner
So far no luck on recovery of p3s.now that its over what should i get ? P3p or yuneec q500
Now that it is over?
If you upload up your flight to HD and post it, the members on this board are very good.
If you don't, no problem, I will not pester you again.
:)

Download "HD Sync", then sign up on the healthy Drones website and get your key, enter the key in the app and let it work it's magic.

From the healthy Drones website go to your logs and create a link for sharing, then post the link here.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj