Losing Transmission with P3se replacement

Reaction score
I keep getting return to home after loosing transmission signal, thought it was wifi interference.
went out to a lake and did good but still have the problem. Not fly high or far close to home.
Anybody with any idea's on what it could be?
This is a care refresh Drone, my first one crashed.. Only flew this a couple of time and it is scary with transmission signal lose!

First Question......is your single front side antenna Straight UP ^^^....and are you pointing the antenna side of the remote controller at the quad ?..don't forget.....theirs 2 hidden antennas inside !

Yes straight up just like the first P3se i had, even use the extender to see if it would help and it would not. Will try again in a few days.
But this is not like the first P3se. Doing nothing different.

Yes straight up just like the first P3se i had, even use the extender to see if it would help and it would not. Will try again in a few days.
But this is not like the first P3se. Doing nothing different.
The range extended on the antenna womt help, it is only used for the wifi conection to your display device.

I keep getting return to home after loosing transmission signal, thought it was wifi interference.
went out to a lake and did good but still have the problem. Not fly high or far close to home.
Anybody with any idea's on what it could be?
This is a care refresh Drone, my first one crashed.. Only flew this a couple of time and it is scary with transmission signal lose!
Where are you flying? On which continent?

I'm in California, tried fly at the beach away from interference, linked the controller again, new 64 gig card formatted and still after a few minutes this time at max Alit. 396ft. Start get Transmission lost signal Return to home.
Even at 10-20ft still giving Transmission lost and screen locked ..

Sent my Phantom back to DJI, back in 7 days. With new controller.
They did not say if it was controlled, I'm assuming it was.
Flys great now, use two batteries no problem. 2700ft I'm happy now!
Thank you all for helping

Sent my Phantom back to DJI, back in 7 days. With new controller.
They did not say if it was controlled, I'm assuming it was.
Flys great now, use two batteries no problem. 2700ft I'm happy now!
Thank you all for helping
Correction on my post they replaced my controller. My bad

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT