Lose video and Gimbal goes crazy

Reaction score
Hey guys I’ve been having a problem with my P4 where I lose the video link for 2 seconds, it stops recording video and when video link is reestablished the gimbal is point in a random direction and then recentres itself. I was wondering if anybody knew if it is a software issue or a hardware issue and how to fix.

Ps I’ve contacted DJI and they want me to send it in but I’d rather not pay for that lol

I'm having this problem love to know what the issue is . its causing me not being able to record full flight and my camera face the landing legs

Hey guys I’ve been having a problem with my P4 where I lose the video link for 2 seconds, it stops recording video and when video link is reestablished the gimbal is point in a random direction and then recentres itself. I was wondering if anybody knew if it is a software issue or a hardware issue and how to fix.

Ps I’ve contacted DJI and they want me to send it in but I’d rather not pay for that lol
Hi
To me it seams like maybe 2 issues, first, if you record in 4K 60fps many playback devices will hack for a second every 5 sec approx... also be sure that your sdcard is fast enough for the highest quality.
Have you callibretet the gimbal? That could be issue me. Two

Hope that helps

Reactions: Damo31k
Hi
To me it seams like maybe 2 issues, first, if you record in 4K 60fps many playback devices will hack for a second every 5 sec approx... also be sure that your sdcard is fast enough for the highest quality.

Hope that helps

Both of those are not a problem for me, everything was fine a couple months ago and it only started happening recently.

Hi

Hope that helps
I'm using the SD card what sold with the drone lexar 633x couldn't see that being the problem and I've tried on 3 different devices 2 Samsung tabs and Samsung s6 same problem

I'm using the SD card what sold with the drone lexar 633x couldn't see that being the problem and I've tried on 3 different devices 2 Samsung tabs and Samsung s6 same problem

Ya I’m using an iPhone 7 so I don’t see that being the problem either

Switch to 24 FPS and it will fix the problem. I had the same issue at 30fps. It is a firmware bug at 30fps

Another thing,,, are you sure that you use "PAL 60HZ OR Ntsc 50HZ" if you mix that up the video will hack....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl