Loose Battery Fix

Reaction score
I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death, I haven't had any problems but it does concern me. Thought about buying the wetsuit just for this but I think I came up with a simple solution that appears to work, give it a try and let me know your results.

Here it is, take 2 small flat rubber bands and place over the battery as seen in the picture, snap the battery in place, there is now no movement in the battery, it's also a lot harder to remove which is a good thing. The rubber bands picks up the slack in the compartment and perhaps seals it as well.

IMG_20180812_081612.jpg IMG_20180812_083729.jpg IMG_20180812_081601.jpg

I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death, I haven't had any problems but it does concern me. Thought about buying the wetsuit just for this but I think I came up with a simple solution that appears to work, give it a try and let me know your results.

Here it is, take 2 small flat rubber bands and place over the battery as seen in the picture, snap the battery in place, there is now no movement in the battery, it's also a lot harder to remove which is a good thing. The rubber bands picks up the slack in the compartment and perhaps seals it as well.

View attachment 102321 View attachment 102322 View attachment 102323

There are no loose batteries only people who fail to insert them fully without hearing the “click”

Last edited:
I check both sides after inserting battery. I look for any space and always do an extra push on it. So far so good.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20