Looks like P3A production has really been halted

Reaction score
First there was a user here from the UK who said a UK quadcopter dealer said DJI told him Advanced production had stopped and now this from DJI forums

Hello Raymond, I apologize, I thought one of staff has contacted you in regards to your order. The order had to be confirmed or Amazon would cancel it. The item hasn't been shipped. We were shorted drastically when our Advance shipment came in, we only receive ten, and unfortunately, you were number 22 on the preorder list. Now we are hearing from our DJI rep that the Advance production has been stopped for now. DJI has made us change all of our Advance orders to Professional due to not knowing when they will be available. I apologize for this inconvenience. You have a few choices, you can continue to wait for the Advance, I can refund/cancel your order, or you can upgrade to the Professional for $260 and I can get one to you when they arrive mid next week. Please let me know how you would like to proceed. Thank you Toniann xxxxxxxxxx --- Original message --- Order ID xxxxxxxxxxxx: 1 of DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Quadcopter Drone with 1080p HD Video Camera [ASIN: B00VSIT5UE] ------------- Begin message -------------

So take a Pro, or order from some place that has them in stock. B&H is showing in stock as of this moment.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31