Looking for Screen Advice.

Reaction score
Sorry if someone has written this thread before but I got tired of looking.

So I bought the controller without the built-in screen. Between it being hard to see the phone screen and it occasionally falling out of cradle, I regret that choice.

So gurus, what is a inexpensive tablet that will do the job? I like the mini iPad size because I can pick up a cheap used one. Is a larger tablet's experience much better than a medium sized one?

Then again, I can get a really new inexpensive Amazon Fire for $60. BUT always find them to be slow in general and don't know how it would affect the interaction with the DJO Go app...

Thoughts, advice and experience would be appreciated.
Andrew

You can find a list of recommended and commonly used tablets here:
Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO (Updated Daily)

Check out the "Most Liked Tablets and Phones" list about half way down that page for some options that you might be able to pick up for a decent price.

Reactions: apatron
Bottom line, if it were me:

Apple - go with an A9 or A10 CPU... the iPad 9.7 Pro is a popular choice and fits in the factory tablet holder. I wouldn't spend my money on a Mini 4 with it's A8 CPU.

Android - I bought a Huawei Mediapad M3 8.4 a few months ago and very happy with it... a bargain at ~300. It has GPS and everything except cell data capabilities

Then again, I can get a really new inexpensive Amazon Fire for $60.

Oh BTW, forget the Fire... you want something fast, and that ain't it

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4