Looking for RC harness to hold level with iPad

DSC09882.JPG

jephoto and jeffreys: you two guys sure know how to take panos!
jephoto: here is a genuine DJI harness that I have no use for. Do you think you can use it?

That tripod quick release almost looks like a GoPro accessory.
But seems larger.
How did you Mod the RC for it?
I think I’d prefer not to bulk up the RC too much so it still fits in my case or backpack.
But happy to explore all options.

That tripod quick release almost looks like a GoPro accessory.
But seems larger.
How did you Mod the RC for it?
I think I’d prefer not to bulk up the RC too much so it still fits in my case or backpack.
But happy to explore all options.
Um I found this tripod in second hand shop,I think might have had large cam or video recorder on top,yes larger than go pro mount and solid,,the range extender panel has clip on to rc handle which I rearrange and bolted it to mount,only trouble it dont fit in the box no more but saves setting up to fly,,this tripod is a great idea because can set tight or loose to follow drone if need be,,if you like cups of tea when flying this is a must,,I use 10/1 for display or hdmi it to TV in the car,anyone who has a panel knows theses just push onto rc but I make this one like this and have stock remote in box and link between the 2 depending on what I up to,,just a idea but works well for me
20200707_103008.jpg
20200707_103147.jpg

View attachment 119353
jephoto and jeffreys: you two guys sure know how to take panos!
jephoto: here is a genuine DJI harness that I have no use for. Do you think you can use it?
Thanks for the offer GP. Problem with that harness (I think) is that it still only has the one attachment point on the little ring under the tablet.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but if you let go of the RC the whole thing can still flip over and the tablet can fall out.
I keep mine in one of those magnetic flip cover cases, so use an extender on the clamp to hold it. Not a rock solid clamp.
I was hoping for something that would keep the whole thing more or less level even hands free.
Appreciate the comment in the panos.
Here’s me at work sunrise this am.
C021C60E-9C62-4CAB-A6D9-F22A5024AD81.jpeg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic