Looking for other Phantom Pilots?

Pretty excited that we got our Atlantic Canada SFOC, to add to our PNR and Ontario. Next up, BC then Quebec!

Toronto, ON here!

Ottawa Ontario Canada.

We are all hiding because of new drone rules.
Worried about lifting off the ground (Really) !!....
2 years of P3P flying and just worried now.......
leaves you really thinking about your droning in Canada.
Take A Look .....

Craig, very well put, I agree totally with everything that you said. As a fellow LEO, I can't see how law enforcement could ever lay charges under these laws.

Reactions: OTTONTCA
Mt. Albert, Ontario, closest large town to me is Newmarket. Nice area to fly, farmers, landowners around me, have no issues allowing me to fly (P3A) their land as long as I give them a couple of aerial pics.
But, rolling hills, scrub trees start looking all the same!
Just found a number of abandoned farms, which I would never have found without my bird. Making up some Litchi missions right now, beautiful day to be in the air, & about time, eh.

Mt. Albert, Ontario, closest large town to me is Newmarket. Nice area to fly, farmers, landowners around me, have no issues allowing me to fly (P3A) their land as long as I give them a couple of aerial pics.
But, rolling hills, scrub trees start looking all the same!
Just found a number of abandoned farms, which I would never have found without my bird. Making up some Litchi missions right now, beautiful day to be in the air, & about time, eh.

I am in Keswick, saw you are from the area and your post was from there spring.
Curious how your summer was shooting in the area...
any favorite spots?
anything/anywhere you would recommend to a newbie?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj