Looking for other Phantom Pilots?

mikeve said:
dkyacht said:
What's the big deal if Americans post here? Is this a Canada only thread?

Dave

Yes, it is a Canada-only thread. Its in the "Canada" sub-forum under "Regional Meet-ups" forum. I would think it more likely for you to find Phantom pilots near you if you were to post in the "Southwest USA" forum.

Ok well I saw it in the unread threads and it says nothing in the title or in the 1st post about "Canada only". Sorry it sounded like a friendly open thread.

Dave

Adam said:
If you're looking for other Phantom Pilots to hang out with a spend a day of flying exchanging tips and showing off mods, post up here.

Dave

My first post.
Hi guys, Edmonton here. Im new to this so I'm gonna come right out and ask advice to what quadcopter to get for live video feed. Im looking at starting my small buissness for uav applications. I spent years with UAV in the Military and just retired and wont to start a small business. I would want auto flight by way point so I don't have to use the uav also and the ability to live stream video to a client and hd pics and video

Cambridge, ON.
I'm about to buy my first Phantom. Can anyone recommend a place in KW area to purchase from?
Thanks

I guess I make the 3rd person from Hamilton. Assuming most people here are legal drinking age (given the cost of this hobby and needing $$ to fund it,) anyone up for pub night to discuss all-things-Phantom? This IS the local meet-up section... Any takers can post here or PM me.

Cheers,

Zen

My first post.
Hi guys, Edmonton here. Im new to this so I'm gonna come right out and ask advice to what quadcopter to get for live video feed. Im looking at starting my small buissness for uav applications. I spent years with UAV in the Military and just retired and wont to start a small business. I would want auto flight by way point so I don't have to use the uav also and the ability to live stream video to a client and hd pics and video

I am from Edmonton too. Let's meet up and fly together!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav