Looking for Feedback!

Reaction score
Hi all! Just getting into the aerial drone world... I've done a few small video's but nothing "professional". Was hoping to get some pointers from you guys and get some feedback on the videos.

Heres a link to my YouTube Page and my Instagram is @lbholmes425. Follow me!

You know, when I read your intro I thought "Poor guy. He's just getting started and he's posted some jerky, amateurish videos because he thinks they're cool" (like we all thought after our first few videos). I was wrong. These are VERY well done. I especially like the narrated, second one. If I had to offer one criticism it would be that the video is a little long. That, of course, is totally subjective and depends on its intended use. If it's for a TV spot, 30-60 seconds max. If it's for in house or a trade show, the length is fine. Again, good job! I have no further criticism.

Thanks! I appreciate it. Yeah the branded videos were used in house (not for any sort of mass viewing). Hopefully the more I work at it the better results I'll get.

I'd look into getting some ND filters, polar pro makes some great ones not to pricey. Try to focus on getting some smoother shots, some shots have a wobble to them .. being nit pickey but hey you asked :)

Looks pretty good if you are just starting out!

My top tip would be video length - especially if you are posting to Youtube or similar sites. I know this can be difficult because we have all these cool shots we want to show, but be brutal while editing, leaving only the absolute best parts making it into your final video..!
If you want to make longer videos, you should have an engaging story to tell, if not viewers will be bored after 2-3 minutes for sure.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj