Looking for a wifi module for P2V+

Reaction score
I've been given a P2V+ by a friend but the wifi module is fubar (usual, black screen, blind in the sky). I can't seem to find one online (well, not true...found a refurb for $175 which I thought was outrageous). Anyway, I've read a lot that says that they are easily repaired most times by just taking it out and adding more heat paste. Not sure I want to muck with it. Anyone have any idea what it would cost for a repair shop to fix it?

Sean.

I've been given a P2V+ by a friend but the wifi module is fubar (usual, black screen, blind in the sky). I can't seem to find one online (well, not true...found a refurb for $175 which I thought was outrageous). Anyway, I've read a lot that says that they are easily repaired most times by just taking it out and adding more heat paste. Not sure I want to muck with it. Anyone have any idea what it would cost for a repair shop to fix it?

Sean.
You have to reprogram the wifi modul. There is som good guides on Youtube.the interface is not expensive.
I did it and it works fine.
Danne

Look at this guide .it works great.

Reactions: Keithw
Thanks. I just get a little skeptical of eBay but I'll check them out.
Don't be the guys who advertise in UK & US on*bay are ok & know what they are doing.
Follow the video by the UK guy on YouTube, it is easy to follow & works. K

Reactions: crash1sttime

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic