Looking for a Phantom 4 Pro in Alabama

Reaction score
I have been flying toy drones and helicopters for a couple of years and my son in law got a Phantom 3 for Christmas. I am hooked after watching him and playing with the 3 for a couple of weeks. I have studied the forum for the Phantom and Mavic Pro and have settled on the Phantom Pro. I would like to buy somewhat of a bundle with two or three batteries and a multi-port charger, can you help me find the best price for this model?

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

The P4P is still new, so you probably won't find deals anywhere right now. Since you're in the US, you'll want to make sure you buy from DJI or from an authorized DJI dealer. If you buy from other sellers, DJI will not honor their warranty if you need to use it for some reason.

Amazon is a great place to buy since most deals are tax-free, shipping is free, and you'll have a 30-day return policy when Amazon ships the package. You can find a list of authorized DJI dealers selling on Amazon here.

As for extra accessories, you can usually get a better deal if you buy them separately. And, some of those packages include items you'll never need/use.

Thank you for your reply! I noticed there are "filler" items in some packages that would be of no value to me as you said. Thank you for the link, I will keep looking and likely buy this week or next. Storms predicted in Alabama for the next ten days or so and I would be grounded if I had one at the present. '
Thank you again!
Steve

Welcome to the forum Steve .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Decatur, AL here. I hope to purchase a Pro soon, just looking for the best credible deal. Would not mind finding a used one if really nice.
Might be tough to get a used one as they are so new, but maybe someone will have buyers remorse when their wife finds out how much it cost.:rolleyes:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl