Looking for a gimble.

Reaction score
I'm looking for a gimble and of course Zenmuse tops the list. Trying to find one that's not for a Phantom 2 is fun. With the price being so close would it be better to go for a H3-3d over the 2d? Or, should I go all out and get a H4-3d...I'm wanting a Hero 4 anyway. Thanks again, Greg.

I'm looking for a gimble and of course Zenmuse tops the list. Trying to find one that's not for a Phantom 2 is fun. With the price being so close would it be better to go for a H3-3d over the 2d? Or, should I go all out and get a H4-3d...I'm wanting a Hero 4 anyway. Thanks again, Greg.
Hi Greg . I use the mount my P1 came with and my gopro hero 7 White . The P1 was not designed to handle a lot of weight
like 5000mah batteries and 3D gimbles . All the new GoPros have stabilization built in and it works great for jello and a small
amount of tilt like when you fly sideways . The P1 is a great little drone for what it is . But it is not designed to be a P4P . I see
P3 Standards and P3 Professionals On Ebay really cheap like for the price of a GoPro hero 5 you can get the P3S ready to go .
Just saying I have been where your going and it really overheated my drone , not good . Good luck .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20