Looking at Purchasing P4

Reaction score
With the Amazon Prime deals today, looking a picking up a P4. Any thoughts with purchasing thru Amazon?

Warranty and all with authorized/unauthorized issue? Are some places that sell thru there authorized?

Thanks,

edspilot

Thank You!

I'm also looking at some of the Amazon deals on the P4 also. Used pricing is at around $700 and refurbished at $799. Amazon warehouse has a used P4 for $678. I was wondering about the warranty also.

I'm also looking at some of the Amazon deals on the P4 also. Used pricing is at around $700 and refurbished at $799. Amazon warehouse has a used P4 for $678. I was wondering about the warranty also.

The link above from "PhantomHelp" indicates probably not unless it is thru one of the listed sellers. That is all we have to go by, I guess.

edspilot

As far as I know, Amazon is not an authorized DJI dealer. They have never been listed on any of the dealer lists on DJI's website. DJI's current list of dealers is available on their website here.

This of course does not mean you cannot buy from Amazon. It just means DJI might not honor their warranty if you buy from Amazon.com and Amazon is listed as both the seller and order fulfiller.

As far as I know, Amazon is not an authorized DJI dealer. They have never been listed on any of the dealer lists on DJI's website. DJI's current list of dealers is available on their website here.

This of course does not mean you cannot buy from Amazon. It just means DJI might not honor their warranty if you buy from Amazon.com and Amazon is listed as both the seller and order fulfiller.

Then that becomes the "real" technical point. Does DJI consider the seller always Amazon.com even if the drone comes from the fulfiller (whom is an authorized dealer)? Hummm......

Probably, you would get 5 different answers from 5 different DJI employees, when you ask!

edspilot

Reactions: loonie01
Does DJI consider the seller always Amazon.com even if the drone comes from the fulfiller (whom is an authorized dealer)?
The seller is the company listed as the seller. The fulfiller is the company that actually ships the package to you. You want to make sure the seller is an authorized DJI dealer. It doesn't matter who fulfills the order.

The seller is the company listed as the seller. The fulfiller is the company that actually ships the package to you. You want to make sure the seller is an authorized DJI dealer. It doesn't matter who fulfills the order.

^^ This ^^^! Look carefully and you will see who the seller is and you can click on their name and get more info on them - ie. visit their site and cross-check it against Mike's list.

visit their site and cross-check it against Mike's list.
FYI, I've already cross-checked my list. The sellers listed as an "Authorized DJI Dealer" are authorized dealers.

There are a few local sellers on Facebook in the Metro Detroit area but they are up in the $900 plus range without an extra battery. Hell, I can get a refurbished one from DJI for $800.

Can I also find the p4p in your list?
You can find the P4P list here. Or click "P4 Pro" at the top of the list.

List.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl