Long Island NY Phantom Owners

this weekend doesn't look good. lol maybe next next weekend haha

June 4th n 5th doesn't look good. over cast and thunderstorm. let's see how June 11 and 12 will be. soo sad

what if I come here 5:30am no issue?

Hello all,

Total newbie here. Based in Smithtown, NY. Picked up my DJI P3 Advanced about a week ago. Only been flying on my property cause I'm skerd of getting ticketed in my local parks. :) Looking for places to practice and people to fly with.
I spoke with Suffolk county commish and they are starting their permit program in the next few weeks, so that will open things up a bit for the County parks. Hope the State gets their act together soon too.

Happy flying!

I'm from East Quogue. It would be great to go to one of the beaches out in the Hamptons. Just have to fly where there's no people. Don't want to get yelled at by anyone ;).

Attachments

• DJI_0019.JPG
    DJI_0019.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 375
Reactions: Passizle
I'm from East Quogue. It would be great to go to one of the beaches out in the Hamptons. Just have to fly where there's no people. Don't want to get yelled at by anyone ;).
Cool! Is that the Ponqouge (spelling?) bridge? Me and my buddies used to cast for stripers and blues of the old bridge (south side).

very nice shot! where is that at?

I took this last night. Got some interesting video too. I'll need to edit a bit... and figure out why I was getting such lousy video feed to my smartphone. Was hard to frame video and shots and the feed was nearly unreadable. Was flying by instrument and map through most of this. Short Beach, Nissequogue.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Attachments

• Phantom 005 edit.jpg
    Phantom 005 edit.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 388
Reactions: GKPK

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member