Long Island NY Phantom Owners

I took this last night. Got some interesting video too. I'll need to edit a bit... and figure out why I was getting such lousy video feed to my smartphone. Was hard to frame video and shots and the feed was nearly unreadable. Was flying by instrument and map through most of this. Short Beach, Nissequogue.

very nice mate!

Reactions: Passizle
anyone flown on Oyster bay before?

Hi all.
Newbie Phantom 4 owner from Huntington NY.
Looks like you guys hit a good amount of spots out here on the Island.
Love the footage.
Gotta get out of my backyard and do some real missions... Lol

Reactions: jimerb
My very first and second video with my Standard. Sold it a week later and dropped the money for a Pro, 4 batteries, pelican case, charge hub, set of Polar Pro ND filters, Hoodman shade and IPad Pro. Worse than a crack addiction lol

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Here's Horton's Lighthouse in Southold. Maybe I'll post a video soon.
Screen Shot 2016-08-07 at 6.51.00 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-08-07 at 6.48.32 PM.jpg

Very nice shots. I'm new to the hobby. Just got a P4. Would love to try out these spots. Has anyone had any interaction with authorities or angry citizens? All this regulation is a bit concerning.

Very nice shots. I'm new to the hobby. Just got a P4. Would love to try out these spots. Has anyone had any interaction with authorities or angry citizens? All this regulation is a bit concerning.
Only once (but indirectly). Someone in my neighborhood said to me "Why don't you fly over our houses and watch us with it"... which is something I'm (and most of us are) against by the way.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik