Long Island NY Phantom Owners

Ha! One of my buddies just got rid of his Typhoon for a P3S so now there are 4!!!

Where do you fly? I've been doing some flying at Wantagh Park now. Not to bad since it's not crowded... Yet.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I fly at wantagh park, Jones Beach field 10 and plan to go out to hither hills on Sunday to do some flying around montauk lighthouse. It is pretty crazy that there are 4 of us in Levittown area.

Ha! One of my buddies just got rid of his Typhoon for a P3S so now there are 4!!!

Where do you fly? I've been doing some flying at Wantagh Park now. Not to bad since it's not crowded... Yet.

Have you seen that bright blue house over by wantagh park? I have to find the video so I can upload and post but this house was bright blue and I couldn't tell if it was an error on my phantom or if somebody actually painted there house that color lol

Ah I did field 10 the other day.!! Was just out at Wantagh Park earlier. Had a good run into the bay, followed a boat a bit but signal conked out.

I'll have to check for the blue house! That's funny.

I want to do Montauk!! Kings Park Psychiatric was fun too. I need to get back there.

Just did wantagh park yesterday for the first time over water and no issues, I went to field 6 and then came home and the gimbal issue started. its crazy thought i was the only one in levittown. I"m behind ITHS

Have you seen that bright blue house over by wantagh park? I have to find the video so I can upload and post but this house was bright blue and I couldn't tell if it was an error on my phantom or if somebody actually painted there house that color lol

Ha! So I was reviewing some video from today. I believe I found the blue house!!! Not a glitch, someone actually painted there house this color!

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-15_23-9-30.png
    upload_2016-4-15_23-9-30.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 404
Ah I did field 10 the other day.!! Was just out at Wantagh Park earlier. Had a good run into the bay, followed a boat a bit but signal conked out.

I'll have to check for the blue house! That's funny.

I want to do Montauk!! Kings Park Psychiatric was fun too. I need to get back there.

Any problems flying at kings park? I'd be interesting in flying there also

Any problems flying at kings park? I'd be interesting in flying there also

Nope not at all. We also went into the big building (building 93). I set up in the parking lot. Walked to the large 'lot' behind building 93. Took off there and directly behind the building.

Yea I'm not to worried about the people at the beach, just gonna play stupid if anyone says anything. Ahh the blue house saw it as well.

Reactions: Jason Porembski
Hey Fellow Flyers I'm in Coram and have a P2 with FPV,GoPro 4,(I have a extra GoPro 3 & 3+,but have not flown yet(not once)cause I don't know where to practice so write me and I'll try to meet somebody somewhere.Butch [email protected]

I fly at wantagh park, Jones Beach field 10 and plan to go out to hither hills on Sunday to do some flying around montauk lighthouse. It is pretty crazy that there are 4 of us in Levittown area.

Flying around Montuck Lighthouse is that legal? Man, this weekend would be nice. I might go early before sunrise.. I know those time of hours there will be no park ranger or police larking around :)

Flying around Montuck Lighthouse is that legal? Man, this weekend would be nice. I might go early before sunrise.. I know those time of hours there will be no park ranger or police larking around :)
I believe so, but I cannot be sure as I've read some places you need to have a permit to do any photography in a state park. However I did go a few weeks ago at sunrise and my friend and I flew or P3P's with no issue. I would not suggest this once the park is open though as I could see a good possibility of being harassed.

Sounds like everyones had good luck with Montauk. I really want to head there either this or next weekend

I'll be out flying in Amagansett this weekend. I don't think I want to try Montauk on such a busy weekend.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic