London, life on the fast lane - Drone footage and time lapses

And on the not so spectacular part of London, do you have any video or stills of the Muslim no go zones?

THE BEST video I’ve ever seen of London. Absolutely brilliant and superbly edited. Congrats!

Reactions: VicVideopIC
Brilliant piece of video. The fast clocks about the half way mark seemed strangely out of place. <- Compliment intended. ;)

That was amazing! Must have taken a very long time to put that together.
Thanks for an incredible adventure.
Thank you,
yes, it did take time, but at the time I was living in London, so I accumulated plenty of time lapses over a few weeks

hey, friend, could you tell me more about Nikon D850? it's so qualitative camera, and I would like to know more about it
Nikon D850 is a very good camera that has 46.0 MP Full frame BSI-CMOS sensor, it can shoot videos at 3840 x 2160 resolution, 30fps, pretty light, weighting only about 1 kg. Compared to the older D810, the video quality improved drastically. Overall, for this budget, the options are kinda limited, so with this camera you won't lose for sure. If you are interested to read more, here is a review https://cameravs.com/Nikon-D850 that has all the specs and info on it. I used this camera for some time, and I'm loving it, doing footage of my city with this camera is a real pleasure.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj