London from a bird's eye view! (video shot on P4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure London is a no fly zone! Cool shot though :)

Have you looked at the website noflydrones?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: PaulJohn
Great video. Your camera is working well. I don't know how you got such good quality from Youtube.

I'm pretty sure London is a no fly zone! Cool shot though :)

Have you looked at the website noflydrones?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks! :) Will have a look!

Great video. Your camera is working well. I don't know how you got such good quality from Youtube.

Thanks, just make sure you upload it in 4K I guess :)
As for my settings it's - 30fps 4K, NTSC, .mov, D-logCinema color, Auto exposure & temperature (should look into manual for a more professional looking footage though)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked on DJI GEO map and it only shows enhanced warning zone where you were.

I looked on DJI GEO map and it only shows enhanced warning zone where you were.

I've actually checked the DJI No Fly zones website and could only find airports and stadiums on there. What's a warning zone? Thanks for looking it up!

Reactions: maseman88
OMG, that is one incredible video! Surprised no one told you to stop, but glad they didn't. You did an excellent job. And do more videos.

Reactions: ObiDon and PaulJohn
good stuff. my 4k uploads look good too!

OMG, that is one incredible video! Surprised no one told you to stop, but glad they didn't. You did an excellent job. And do more videos.

I appreciate it man!

I have made some awesome videos that looked like garbage when uploaded to YouTube. Any advice on editing to prevent that? Or a different site that's better?

Reactions: andrewket2
Copied from DJI > Warning Zones that do not need to be unlocked but are still subject to safety precautions.

London.jpg

Stay safe mate... Hide from the yellow blue lighted cars ;)

Film-maker 'didn't know' flying drone over Hyde Park was a crime
Haha thanks, good article! Looks like they were trying to make an example out of the poor guy!

I have made some awesome videos that looked like garbage when uploaded to YouTube. Any advice on editing to prevent that? Or a different site that's better?

I've edited mine in iMovie. Make sure you export it in 4K (I used the faster export setting)

Reactions: ObiDon
If I was you I would I remove it , before its used to prosecute you .

Prosecute me for what? As far as I know London isn't a No Fly zone, otherwise I wouldn't be able to take off. I always follow safety precautions and keep the drone in my line of sight which are the main legal CAA requirements of non-commercial drone operation.

Prosecute me for what? As far as I know London isn't a No Fly zone, otherwise I wouldn't be able to take off. I always follow safety precautions and keep the drone in my line of sight which are the main legal CAA requirements of non-commercial drone operation.

if someone really wants to sit around watching our bad *** drone videos in the hopes they will catch one of us, then so be it. Life is too short to worry about it.

I think one of those buildings next the Thames there was the Mi6 building

You do realise that the WHOLE of London is class A airspace ( except for London city which is Class D?

What about flying over people? I know in the US that's considered a no-go. I'm surprised nobody complained, there are all kinds of ppl who would be all "the kids the kids, what about the kids!" Lol nice shots, love the one of West London at night

What about flying over people? I know in the US that's considered a no-go. I'm surprised nobody complained, there are all kinds of ppl who would be all "the kids the kids, what about the kids!" Lol nice shots, love the one of West London at night

i fly over people every single time I fly... such a dumb rule. lol... My buddy recently did a carnival... got some bad *** shots!

Reactions: ObiDon and PaulJohn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl