Locations to fly in London

Reaction score
Hey guys , I’m struggling to find decent places in London which is good to fly... Any recommendations?

Sure mate. Where abouts in London are you? Greenwich park and Hyde park are a no go. My mate got a telling off for letting a mavic fly there. I did fly in crystal palace no problems. A good place is normans park by bromley common. Its my local place. Also beckenham park is meant to be a good place with local meet ups. Never been there yet so not sure how big it is

Reactions: Kai.AL
This doesnt boad well for the hobby. On Sky News

A drone came so close to a London-bound passenger jet that the crew believed it must have collided with the tail.

The aircraft, an Airbus 321, was flying over Kew in west London on approach to Heathrow when the incident happened.

Sure mate. Where abouts in London are you? Greenwich park and Hyde park are a no go. My mate got a telling off for letting a mavic fly there. I did fly in crystal palace no problems. A good place is normans park by bromley common. Its my local place. Also beckenham park is meant to be a good place with local meet ups. Never been there yet so not sure how big it is

I’m in the south west Hammersmith ...
thanks for the help!

This doesnt boad well for the hobby. On Sky News

A drone came so close to a London-bound passenger jet that the crew believed it must have collided with the tail.

The aircraft, an Airbus 321, was flying over Kew in west London on approach to Heathrow when the incident happened.

Oh yea I heard about that.... that’s why I’m worried about flying without being 100% sure that I can

I’m in the south west Hammersmith ...
thanks for the help!
My ex lives in hammersmith. I think its an awesome place to fly a drone as you got the hammersmith bridge. Flying over the river should be ok as its just little boats. Never tried it tho as I didn't have a drone back then

My ex lives in hammersmith. I think its an awesome place to fly a drone as you got the hammersmith bridge. Flying over the river should be ok as its just little boats. Never tried it tho as I didn't have a drone back then

Really ? You can fly there ? I live nearby but I always thought I couldn’t legally

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94