Live view without gimball?!

Reaction score
Hello,

Is it possible to get live view from Phantom 2 without using gimbal zenmuse?
I have only a frame for holding my gopro 3,i broke my gimbal zenmuse...
I have mini iosd and fpv transmiter and black pearl monitor so if its possible to get live view,if someone can help me??

Thanx

Sure you can do that go into the menu and turn the camera upside down and all you need is a stick on holder. But you may not like the results of your video.

The gimbal is not 100% necessary as it's function is to counter the movements of your craft to give you a smooth video. If you mount your GoPro in a solid mount, as you manoeuvre your craft all the tilt and turns of your flight will show up in the video. For example, as you push forward to gain speed, the video will show a tilt downwards.

I know its gonna tilt video but i only shoot photos sonit doesnt matter tilting...just need a live view without gimbal...

In which case the answer to your question is yes, you can get live view from your GoPro without using a gimbal.

How to do that?and i dont think to you is by wifi on gopro...whats the option to get live view??

You need a cable to connect the video out from your GoPro to the transmitter you are using to broadcast your FPV.

Thanx :)
I have gopro 3 black and dji transmiter,maybe you have some link direct for buy that cable?

I don't know of one personally. Have you tried searching to see if DJI have one you can use?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers