Live Streaming NOW!

It's cool seeing that technology in action.

I'll try to stream one tomorrow morning just to see if i can get it to work.

How do you get audio with the P3. Does it only do audio during a live stream and take the audio from the streaming device?

Thanks for the fireworks.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1437290961.742693.jpg

Mine i fix by tried to calibrate it while its in the sky,
Hit gimbal calibrate while ur drone flows up, it will show that not calibration or error msg, but effectually it swill fix the horizon

Im a total nubee. What is the best way to get your photos into an iPad? I have an iPad 2 with the 30 pin connector. Alternatively I could put the photos into an iPad 3

This is my first time on any discussion thread for anything ever. I hope you'll be patient while I try to figure this out. How do I post a new question? I really want to do this right but I'm just a bit lost right now as to how this works.

Ok so this is the video I streamed last night. Is this normal? It is so choppy and lags
And it was crazy that it recorded sound from my iPad Air 2 lol

Is there an article on the best setup for streaming?

Last edited:
Hi guys anyone had an issue with firmware update on the 3s remote for the drone was perfect. With the text folder but remote light in changing and no text file?

Hi guys anyone had an issue with firmware update on the 3s remote for the drone was perfect. With the text folder but remote light in changing and no text file?
yes, many of us have that issue. It went good then. The next firmware update will fix it. your remote is up to date, but the pilot app will tell you an update is needed. pay no attention to it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart