Live Streaming NOW!

Hmm. the Android shou tv app allows 4Mbps. Streaming should not be a problem at 2mbps. I've had issues using shou on android. I will try again later with different settings.

Ok Apple guys need some help here. Here is the recorded stream. You can clearly see the random stuttering. When I enabled hardware encode it must have stopped streaming. That is when the live video on my end started going black and breaking up. The air 2 so far is far worse than the shield I have. Any suggestions from the apple crowd?
Djibouti p3
https://shou.tv/v/umnsfyx

I will check what settings i use on mine when i get home from the office... That was not smooth at all.

I will check what settings i use on mine when i get home from the office... That was not smooth at all.
Thanks I would appreciate it. I swear apple stuff doesn't seem to like me much. Is yours wifi only or cellular? I had mine tethered to my S5 on 5ghz wifi since lightbridge uses 2.4

Tried it again today and same chop issue. I stopped the stream mid flight and it got smooth. Then I tried recording the flight with shou and choppy again. The issue lies in shou it seems but that doesn't make sense because many others use it without issue.

I've tried using shou with rooted android and it stops broadcasting 3-5 mins in every time. it hasn't been choppy but it always stops. I don't know if it's a tablet memory thing or if shou staff monitors and cuts off any dji broadcasts?

Updated the IOS app on the wife's 6+ was able to do a stream but it froze and was super choppy. And I have full LTE service here. Still irritated they don't have an update for android yet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-27-18-37-19.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-27-18-37-19.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 400
Updated the IOS app on the wife's 6+ was able to do a stream but it froze and was super choppy. And I have full LTE service here. Still irritated they don't have an update for android yet.
So it froze and was super choppy on the 6+ while streaming with shou?

haha the problem is that most people couldn't be bothered looking up how many hours away someone else times zone is away from their own. People are fickle and skip over thread topics and many other things in life if the info isn't right there in front of them in a very easy way to understand. That's the nature of the human brain for 99% of people. That's why I suggested in how many mins away and not hours because for the majority of people that see it, it will keep more people hanging on knowing it's only a short time away rather than having to figure out time zones. That's just human nature, if you want the biggest audience make it appeal to the masses, that's a basic philosophy of film making and in selling manufactured goods. captivate your audience very quickly, and hold onto them for as long as possible.

Reactions: jlo
I was streaming at 4 Mbps and it was smooth.... Non-JB Shou App on a Non-JB iPad Air 2 but now the Shou app doesn't work anymore and im not about to JB my perfectly working iPad.... And yeah the Pilot App Youtube Live Stream is useless

I was streaming at 4 Mbps and it was smooth.... Non-JB Shou App on a Non-JB iPad Air 2 but now the Shou app doesn't work anymore and im not about to JB my perfectly working iPad.... And yeah the Pilot App Youtube Live Stream is useless

Must be the jailbreak that's causing the issue because I tried it again today and the IPad completely crashed and rebooted mid flight. Shou tweeted that non jailbreak streaming should be working again in the next week.

Must be the jailbreak that's causing the issue because I tried it again today and the IPad completely crashed and rebooted mid flight. Shou tweeted that non jailbreak streaming should be working again in the next week.

I might pick up a Shield off Ebay/Amazon just for when i want to stream live if Shou doesn't get a fix soon. But then again thats one expensive thing to do just to stream to one or two people. I've been mirroring my iPad Air 2 to my living room Apple TV and that works like a charm for Whenever i want to impress the inlaws lol...

I might pick up a Shield off Ebay/Amazon just for when i want to stream live if Shou doesn't get a fix soon. But then again thats one expensive thing to do just to stream to one or two people. I've been mirroring my iPad Air 2 to my living room Apple TV and that works like a charm for Whenever i want to impress the inlaws lol...

I post the link here, p3 thread at rcgroups forum and on Facebook on the Q500 group I am a member of. At the right time of day if you give 30 minutes notice I have had over 30 viewers. Blade strike has even watched a live stream.

If you decide to get one just get the 16gb version and tether 5ghz off your phone. Mine is the lte version but I tried the tether to see how it would work and it worked great.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carloansales