Live Streaming NOW!

For some reason when i try to live stream it doesnt notify friends, FB live works ok as i have used it before, any hidden settings either on FB or DJI go im missing. I can see the live feed on my timeline after the fact but i then have to share it for people to see. Im using an Iphone 6 plus by the way.
Hi, I see you use an iphone, if you happen to have an android device I could hook you up with our skytubelive app, that easily and reliably streams to our site, designed by and for drone pilots, notifies folks via twitter, etc. If anyone is interested in being a beta user, drop us a line at info -at- skytubelive.com. Thanks! Brian

For some reason when i try to live stream it doesnt notify friends, FB live works ok as i have used it before, any hidden settings either on FB or DJI go im missing. I can see the live feed on my timeline after the fact but i then have to share it for people to see. Im using an Iphone 6 plus by the way.

From you computer (not thru DJI app)

Step one of three, click on Privacy Checkup

Attachments

• IMG_0596.JPG
    IMG_0596.JPG
    708.9 KB · Views: 404
Reactions: JustinR
Step three of three, find DJI Go app, in the pull down menu set to public then save.

Cheers Doug I will check this out and let you know.

Reactions: DougAles
Could I bother anyone?? I've ordered a P3p from online, how's the wait times on delivering?? I've tried to find out but...

Step three of three, find DJI Go app, in the pull down menu set to public then save.

Thanks for the instructions. I use an ipad Mini 4, and just installed the Facebook app. When I do this step to see the apps, DJI GO isn't listed. I use a DJI account to log into the GO app. Any thoughts on how to get the GO app into the list?

Thanks for the instructions. I use an ipad Mini 4, and just installed the Facebook app. When I do this step to see the apps, DJI GO isn't listed. I use a DJI account to log into the GO app. Any thoughts on how to get the GO app into the list?

The above instructions are for people who have done Facebook Live through the DGI GO app and now want to do it in a public way.

I'm guessing you are asking how to use Facebook Live through the DJI GO app, not how to do it so its publicically viewable and you have never gotten it to work.

>>> Am I correct? <<<

Use a iPhone or a iPad with LTE / cellular internet.

As far as I know, a ipad Mini does not have LTE or cellular internet, only WiFi. So the Wifi is used to connect to the drone but you have noting left in the iPad Mini to connect to the internet like LTE.

A iPhone has two connections, WiFi and Cellualar and you need both to make this work.

Does this help?

The above instructions are for people who have done Facebook Live through the DGI GO app and now want to do it in a public way.

I'm guessing you are asking how to use Facebook Live through the DJI GO app, not how to do it so its publicically viewable and you have never gotten it to work.

>>> Am I correct? <<<

Use a iPhone or a iPad with LTE / cellular internet.

As far as I know, a ipad Mini does not have LTE or cellular internet, only WiFi. So the Wifi is used to connect to the drone but you have noting left in the iPad Mini to connect to the internet like LTE.

A iPhone has two connections, WiFi and Cellualar and you need both to make this work.

Does this help?

Yea... it helps... helped me to unlock my stupidity as well... lol... Don't know what I was thinking using the iPad mini like that. Ugh... I do have an iPhone 6 Plus, so I'll mess with that if I want to try it...

Nothing to see here... move along.... ;)

The iPad Mini is available in both Wi-Fi only and with cellular. I have used Facebook Live on my iPad Mini 4 (w/Verizon) successfully.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

You are correct, but I have the WiFi version...

Last edited:
Can you live stream with the android GO app?

Software changes all the time.

Last time I checked, the answer was no.

Facebook livestreaming through the DJI GO app is limited to Apple iOS devices that have both wifi and cellular internet such as an iPhone or some but not all iPads.

Hope this helps.

Software changes all the time.

Last time I checked, the answer was no.

Facebook livestreaming through the DJI GO app is limited to Apple iOS devices that have both wifi and cellular internet such as an iPhone or some but not all iPads.

Hope this helps.
What about a 3rd party app like litchi?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav