Litchti compatibility P3A

NP, and I have also turned off 'auto updates' for my ipad so it stays at 2.9.1 and I don't update AC or RC firmware anymore as I had issues with AC 1.10.xx and had to roll that back also using the 'debug' method which was a bit nervy.. but worked okay. Been fine ever since.
I do update Litchi however whenever there is something worth installing, or bug fixes. Good luck!
Thanks Pete

I have an ongoing problem with loosing the video signal,
I flew today, and had same issue. I changed 4mb to Auto and I was able to triple my distance before having issues. GIve it a shot.

Still no google maps, but for what I do, they're not absolutely necessary, just a lot nicer than the Here maps. So, when I get time I'll buy Litchi and see if I still have enough brain power left to learn how to run it :)
Some people on here have mentioned how you can cache the map by connecting but not letting it update. Possibly someone else can help that more.
As far as Litchi, it is VERY easy. And they have Litchi school to help. Very similar to Go app.
Phantom Filmschool Intro Course - Free Training: Learn the basics of Litchi

I use Litchi all the time now . I did the file edit work around for GO for a while but fund that it didn't last that long .I got sick of having to do the edit all the time .
One think I do notice is that my Standard runs perfectly with Litchi but my Advanced has video feed problems with Litchi .I can work out why .Both P3s have older firmware and I run a slightly newer version of Litchi

I changed 4mb to Auto
Are you referring to the video cache auto cleanup,,or ?

Some people on here have mentioned how you can cache the map by connecting but not letting it update
I've connected and zoomed in and out, up and down, and let it sit for a long time with the map on there...still comes up Here map. It's like something is blocking the "call" for google maps on startup.

I use Litchi all the time now . I did the file edit work around for GO for a while but fund that it didn't last that long .I got sick of having to do the edit all the time .
One think I do notice is that my Standard runs perfectly with Litchi but my Advanced has video feed problems with Litchi .I can work out why .Both P3s have older firmware and I run a slightly newer version of Litchi
Thanks for the input. I think my problem is my tablet, but not sure. I'm working on it. Have about everything except dji go,and google maps disabled or uninstalled.

No, I was referring to the video settings in my app. At what quality it sends the video stream to my tablet.
I assume that's the Litchi equivaltent of the "Image Transmission Quality" in djiGo. I had that set at 6, I'll try to remember to set it to minimum(4MB, there is no auto as far as I can tell) and see if that helps any. Thanks.

Reactions: Apilot101

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl