Litchi?

I agree. They should have a resend verify email button so those that run into this can take care of it without having to wait for customer support. Maybe send them a email requesting such an option or mention it on the Facebook page?
Yeh, I did both earlier this afternoon. It's the weekend, so...no joy. I understand that, I'm just irritated that details like this would be overlooked in the design of this $20 piece of...software.

Reactions: RC Madman
Must be something going on with your logon. It works fine for me.

I am guessing here but, I think it has to do with uninstalling the app and reinstalling it? I am a new Litchi user and had the problem the first time I tried Mission Hub but it could have had something to do with the order I installed it or logging into Mission Hub?

You're talking about being logged into Mission Hub, right?

No actually I had some how logged out of the app on my mobile device. If you click on the Litchi icon in the upper left corner of the screen, at the bottom of the drop down menu it shows if you are logged on or not.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

No actually I had some how logged out of the app on my mobile device. If you click on the Litchi icon in the upper left corner of the screen, at the bottom of the drop down menu it shows if you are logged on or not.

Sheesh. Your post, plus on-the-spot help from [email protected], made me realize, finally, that there is a place to log into the app itself. I was indeed logged out from the app, and just being logged in to Mission Hub isn't the solution. When I re-logged in, everything works normally, just as Litchi and you guys said it should.

:oops:

Sheesh. Your post, plus on-the-spot help from [email protected], made me realize, finally, that there is a place to log into the app itself. I was indeed logged out from the app, and just being logged in to Mission Hub isn't the solution. When I re-logged in, everything works normally, just as Litchi and you guys said it should.

:oops:

Pilot error...LOL! Glad I was able to help, I am usually the one asking for help around here.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20