Litchi where are the videos saved

Reaction score
Hey all,

Tried searching for this but couldn't quite find the info.

I'm wondering where the low resolution videos I record are saved with litchi? I can't find them anywhere or even in the dji go app.

My phone is what I use and if I use dji go app it auto saves to the camera folder, litchi no idea.

Thanks for help

Welcome to the Forum!, if your using a crAPPLE, I'm pretty sure you going to have to use iTunes.

Rod

Can't see a setting in litchi settings for it unfortunately and even looking through my folders I can't find anything relating to the videos or pictures I took.

I'm thinking I'll just go back to the dji app, not overly impressed with litchi tbh.

Can't see a setting in litchi settings for it unfortunately and even looking through my folders I can't find anything relating to the videos or pictures I took.

I'm thinking I'll just go back to the dji app, not overly impressed with litchi tbh.
If you don’t need the additional flight modes litchi offers DJI app is probably the best bet. You need to enable the feature in litchi for video caching to work, I’m not sure what folders you are looking at but you should be using the photos app embedded in iOS. The videos will be on your SD card, they are much better quality.

I know the quality is better on the sd card but If i lose the drone i cant get the sd card and i fly over water a lot so crap video is better than no video if it goes for a swim. there is no setting I can see in litchi to enable cache of videos.

as I said above, not an iPhone, using Android.

The videos and pictures if you use the dji app appear in the camera folder.

Sorry this been a terrible day.

I guess I was thinking of the flight logs, Litchi has there own screen recorder which would work for your purpose, you have to remember to turn it on, and remember to save the screen reordering before you close the app.

It is under the waypoint icon, where load save, etc.

Let us know, if that will work or not.

Rod

Sorry this been a terrible day.

I guess I was thinking of the flight logs, Litchi has there own screen recorder which would work for your purpose, you have to remember to turn it on, and remember to save the screen reordering before you close the app.

It is under the waypoint icon, where load save, etc.

Let us know, if that will work or not.

Rod
I haven’t used it (I only use the SD card video) however I understand from Litchi’s description of the feature that once video caching is enabled you don’t need to stop or start anything. The video is saved to a folder in the iOS photo’s app automatically.

Just an update, you can't save videos with litchi android version. The designer emailed me last night. They hope to have it in a future update though.

IOS has it as has been noted above.

Reactions: RodPad
Thanks for the update, Didn't know that existed, I'm using a iPadair

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl