Litchi waypoint question.

Reaction score
How can I have my bird begin a waypoint mission pointed in a specific direction before it starts the mission.

I set a POI.

I want my bird to go to the first waypoint and start the mission facing the POI.

I want it to fly away from the POI and climb to a specified altitude.

Currently, my bird will go to the first WP but hover facing AWAY from the POI.

Then it will swing around AS it begins to ascend.

I need it to momentarily face the POI before it begins its ascent.

I have set the first WP for an 8-second stay. But it spends the 8 seconds facing AWAY from the POI.

Definitely go to the Litchi Mission Hub HERE to set it up. You can always set a waypoint prior to your 1st waypoint so everything is lined up before you start recording. The actions that are available at each waypoint are also very beneficial.

Reactions: Archangel3356
Litchi is pretty powerful and this is easily done. Place your POI where you want and set feet off the ground for the POI. Then set each waypoint and tell it to look at POI #1. It will fly to each waypoint while focused on your POI. That’s a very basic answer. Read and watch videos, it will help you for sure. Good luck.

Also be sure to set your POI before setting your waypoints. After you set your POI each waypoint you set following should be set to look at the POI. If for some reason it does not, just change it in the waypoint properties.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.