Litchi vs Autopilot vs Vertical a.i for IOS

jpd

Reaction score
Sorry everyone if this is a repeat. I'm trying to decide on the best app to go with for iOS, do you loose to many features on litchi ? Opinions, experiences, I value this communities input it's a great group, I think you just get to the point where your mind wants to explode because you spend so much time researching and can only learn so much, better to hear it from the people who are using it. I don't have a specific feature in mind.
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Xorge
Litchi does not have all the features on iOS, I think Autopilot is better on iOS.

At the moment I would get Litchi on Android and Autopilot on iOS
Who makes AutoPilot? and is it stand-alone (i.e. use without having to open the DJI Go app for a Phantom 4)?

@AlPurvis2 AutoFlight Logic makes Autopilot (Home - Autoflight Logic) and it is standalone from DJI GO.

Autopilot and Litchi are both great for general purpose AP with lots of different types of functionality from manual to autonomous.

Last time I checked, Vertical focuses on allowing the operator to move the copter while the gimbal moves with the subject - not a "follow-me" mode in the most typical sense. Not necessarily a bad thing, just different depending on what type of shot you're looking to get.

I loaded up Litchi on my android and works well....I think it will be my go to for flights going forward.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl