Litchi vs. AutoPilot vs. Other Apps

Tried a number of Apps before I decided to stick with FPV Camara.
Use it for an industrial project inspecting weekly a 74 acre property including a 210,000sqf facility with mecanical areas and three substations.
The whole operation is done fully automatic from take-off by a maintenance mechanic which never has operated any RC aircraft before. Took me a couple of hours teaching him how to set everything up and complete a mission but still after 20 flights has never flown the P4 manually. (Last week he flew 4 missions without supervision, no issues, now he wants me to teach him how to actually fly the P4 manually)
Each mission was spot on so far and some were in winds of over 15kts.
Myself I fly my personal P4 only using FPV Camara also when flying manualy. Prefer the way flight info is displayed and the available flight logs. Only use DJI Go for warm up and compass calibration.
After doing over 90 flawless missions taking some spectacular video footage with this App I am really hooked. Wish there was a version for my quads equipped with the Naza M V2 FCs with digital bluetooth link.
No matter which of the more professional Apps you choose, once you get used to this way of flying, including long distance, you will enjoy your P4 even more and the time spent editing your video material will be drastically reduced.

Hi,
Which app do you prefer today and why? Have used DJI go so far but looking into alternatives.
I am using a P4P with apple iOS.

- litchi?
- Airnest?
- DJI ground station pro?
- FPV Camera?
- other?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi,
Which app do you prefer today and why? Have used DJI go so far but looking into alternatives.

- litchi?
- Airnest?
- DJI ground station pro?
- other?

Thanks!

Using "FPV Camera" for private and professional use for the past 18 months in combination with an industrial maintenance program.
This is a very versatile and reliable application and we did not have a single glitch in over 280 missions by now.
Use this App as well for manual flying in stead of DJI Go as the logs are superior. "FPV Camera Goggles" also works very well with all essential info available in the display.

Reactions: waterglobe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31