Litchi support for Hero 4 Black in Phantom 2 with Zenmuse

Reaction score
Hi!
I read posts from a user who uses Litchi app with the DJI Phantom 2 and Hero 3.
However in Litchi support they only list the Phantom 2 Vision among supported models.

Can I confirm that all features work with DJI Phantom 2 with Zenmuse gimbal using GoPro Hero 4 Black ?

Hi!
I read posts from a user who uses Litchi app with the DJI Phantom 2 and Hero 3.
However in Litchi support they only list the Phantom 2 Vision among supported models.

Can I confirm that all features work with DJI Phantom 2 with Zenmuse gimbal using GoPro Hero 4 Black ?

The Litchi is not available for the Phantom 2 non-vision due to the frequency used by the P2. The article you read may not have disclosed that he was using Litchi on a modified Phantom 2 vision+ with a Zenmuse gimbal and GoPro camera.

The Litchi is not available for the Phantom 2 non-vision due to the frequency used by the P2. The article you read may not have disclosed that he was using Litchi on a modified Phantom 2 vision+ with a Zenmuse gimbal and GoPro camera.

What would be the cheapest hero 4 black setup with litchi ? As a camera controller for setting up shots, I find Litchi to be the most convenient.

What would be the cheapest hero 4 black setup with litchi ? As a camera controller for setting up shots, I find Litchi to be the most convenient.

If you own a modified Phantom 2 vision + Litchi will work but not on a standard Phantom 2 non-vision.

To answer your original posted question if you have a Phantom 2 non-vision the zenmuse gimbal and hero 4 black will work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers