Litchi Straight Lines Missions--Photos not on SD card

Reaction score
Good day or night,

I have always flown Curved Lines Missions with the Litchi app and my P3S. I finally decided to test the Straight Lines mission where the aircraft would stop at the waypoint, stop recording, take photo, start recording.
After the mission, my interrupted video files were on my SD card but not my photos--I checked every folder on the SD card-no photos. On my Shield Tablet I found a screenshots folder and there were the photos!
Why doesn't it store the photos on the micro SD card like the videos?
Also there were other screenshots from other flights where I never took photos--I almost always do video recording.

One more thing with regards to Litchi missions. Since I usually do curved lines missions, when I lose signal, it finishes the mission. I assume that straight lines missions will also complete mission if signal lost?

I assume that straight lines missions will also complete mission if signal lost?
That is correct. I very seldom use curved missions. As for the photo question, it could be a function of switching from video to photo's too quickly in your mission. They have worked for me in the past for both, but I do not use both in a single mission.

That is correct. I very seldom use curved missions. As for the photo question, it could be a function of switching from video to photo's too quickly in your mission. They have worked for me in the past for both, but I do not use both in a single mission.
Thanks for your help. I was wondering how to stop recording and delay before taking photo--the female voice said "stop recording--start recording" very quickly. Do your photos taken during straight lines missions appear on microSd card?

Yes

Those are thumbnail preview images. Photo's taken on missions are exactly the same as FPV, except pre-programmed of coarse. They are stored on the card by default.

Well, I did another straight lines test today and it did the same thing: at certain waypoints I heard the female say "stop recording" then immediate "start recording" and then it dawned on me.
I had auto record ON. So I turned auto record OFF then flew mission again. This time I could hear the photo 'click' so I knew it was taking the pic. I later checked my microSD card and there were the photos as well as the videos.

Reactions: BigAl07
@danCER
Yes on auto record, I had the same problem, I just leave it off.
Also if you loose signal, maybe you already know this the commands at each way point will be ignored.

Rod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1