Litchi - setting waypoint during flight, Is this possible?

Reaction score
Hi.I like the detailed possibilities of programming waypoints in Litchi vs the limited capabilities in the DJI Go app , however I want to set my waypoints during flight , the same as DJI Go app. Is this possible in Litchi? Im looking to purchase, but obviously cannot try before I buy. Hope someone can help.

Thanks
Rich

Yes it's very possible. You just need to assign one of your two action keys on the bottom of the RC in the Litchi App Settings to Waypoint At Aircraft. Then once your flying with Litchi in the Waypoint Flight Mode and you come the location of your where you want to set a waypoint all you do is press the button and it adds the waypoint including altitude and heading on the map!

Probably easily 80% of all my flights with my P4 are waypoint missions extending out well beyond the range of the RC. It is an awesome capability that allows the possibilities to be endless

Last edited by a moderator:
Steven, its surprising this method is buried in settings and few know about it. Would be great if you could a step by step on this method. I understand you have to be in waypoint mode, however do you have to be in an existing mission? If you are in waypoint mode, how do you steer the ac where you want it?

Yes it's very possible. You just need to assign one of your two action keys on the bottom of the RC in the Litchi App Settings to Waypoint At Aircraft. Then once your flying with Litchi in the Waypoint Flight Mode and you come the location of your where you want to set a waypoint all you do is press the button and it adds the waypoint including altitude and heading on the map!

Probably easily 80% of all my flights with my P4 are waypoint missions extending out well beyond the range of the RC. It is an awesome capability that allows the possibilities to be endless

Last edited by a moderator:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj