Litchi setting? No video

Reaction score
Hello, I have a question that hopefully will be a simple answer to fix. I have been using my P3P for about 4 months with the DJI Go app with no problem. I am currently using the iPad mini 4, I started out with an iPad 1 but the video feedback was too choppy to actually fly safely (at least for me.)
Anyway, I download Litchi and want to give it a try. The problem I am having is no video feed with Litchi to my iPad. The video feed works great with DJI Go, but no video with Litchi.
Is it setting that I missed, what should I check?
I also tried a new feed USB cable, same results.

Just some extra info:
DJI App v: 3.1.54
Drone v: 1.11.20
RC v: 1.9.2

Hello, I have a question that hopefully will be a simple answer to fix. I have been using my P3P for about 4 months with the DJI Go app with no problem. I am currently using the iPad mini 4, I started out with an iPad 1 but the video feedback was too choppy to actually fly safely (at least for me.)
Anyway, I download Litchi and want to give it a try. The problem I am having is no video feed with Litchi to my iPad. The video feed works great with DJI Go, but no video with Litchi.
Is it setting that I missed, what should I check?
I also tried a new feed USB cable, same results.

Just some extra info:
DJI App v: 3.1.54
Drone v: 1.11.20
RC v: 1.9.2
Is it just video or everything? Do you have telemetry, sats, signal strength, etc?

If it's just the video feed, I would start with camera settings. Try setting everything to AUTO and see what happens.

Reactions: RedGreen
Dji doesn't play well with other apps...
Make sure you force close GO, if the issue arises. Running Litchi as the default should work fine.

Ok, thanks for everyone’s advice. It was raining today so I didn’t try these ideas outside. But I did give it a go in the house without the props on. Ended up with these errors.
9C1BEBCD-6BE7-4AC1-8AE2-40B2AF0EF1ED.png
F7C35576-0BEF-4F82-8DD7-4D53724ED346.png

What happens when you click on the small little + sign at the bottom right of the screen. It looks like you have the map view maximized. The "No image Transmission" has been seen before many times. Also, take this out of F-GPS and use P-GPS until you are ready to fly autonomously. P-GPS will fly very much like GO.

Thanks!! I did the sequence above, and moved the switch from F to P-GPS. The square in the lower right corner was black until I switched it to P.
Now I have this.
Thanks guys!!
Is there a way to flip the two screens so camera is maximized and map is in the corner?
9A945108-9144-46F6-A3AD-DB965910EE74.png

Make sure you force close GO, if the issue arises. Running Litchi as the default should work fine.

I'm pretty sure you only need to do this procedure on Androids.
But you should have DJI go shut off.

@RedGreen,
Glad you got your image!

I signed on to search for the message "RC GPS error Hardware malfunction....."
There it is in his first picture!

I have been getting this with the last three flights, I don't know if shows up with DJI-Go yet.

I'm using an crApple Air- Pad 2 (I think) :rolleyes:

SHVE2732.MP4_20190729_115928.732.jpg

Rod

I signed on to search for the message "RC GPS error Hardware malfunction....."
That is a very strange message. The RC itself does not have GPS. The device provides that. I would be more inclined to suspect a device issue as opposed to the RC, although I suppose either is possible.

Yeah, always fun to have I new error message when you been working on three new missions for two days, you drive an hour to get there.

These missions are to look for my P2V+ lost on July 26th 2015. I'm lucky to get up there once a year. Either it is fire or snow.

It was a good day. Ran two missions, looking at the videos today.
Time for some searching.. "RC GPS error Hardware malfunction"

Rod

Yeah, always fun to have I new error message when you been working on three new missions for two days, you drive an hour to get there.

These missions are to look for my P2V+ lost on July 26th 2015. I'm lucky to get up there once a year. Either it is fire or snow.

It was a good day. Ran two missions, looking at the videos today.
Time for some searching.. "RC GPS error Hardware malfunction"

Rod
I use Litchi exclusively. I'm getting that GPS message on my screen also. I click it away and it just pops up again. But I get plenty of satellites and it flies well enough. I've never gotten it before but in the last couple of weeks It pops up every time. I figured it was a trick to get me to log into DJI so they could get a hold on my Phantom 4 to screw something up since I haven't logged in with them for a couple of years. Paranoid, I know, but I was one of those who seemed to log in for an update and suddenly things got wierd and I'd have to back up to an earlier version to get it straightened out. Then I discovered Litchi and stopped having problems.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj