Litchi question on C1 and C2 settings

Reaction score
I have just flown my first "Waypoint Mission". About halfway through, I figured out the C1 button did not flip my camera to 90 degrees nor back to 0 degrees. I have looked at the settings menus and see all my choices, I just have no idea what the choice descriptions mean. I do not want to accidentally recalibrate something or do an engine shut down because I didn't understand what they meant.

I have searched all over trying to find explanations of their choices in the settings menu under the button (they call them Keys) menu.

I would settle for knowing what means move the camera up and down 90 degrees like in the Go Fly 4 app. I would love more, but, I really like to check visually to see where I am (down) and what I am about to hit (forward).

Thanks in advance for any help I can get.

v/r rch

Are you using Litchi?

Disregard that post #2.....What settings are you looking for?

There are no Gimbal settings in the "Keys" menu. You need to set your gimbal angles in the mission itself.

I am using Litchi. I am looking to set my c1 button to act like it does in DJI FLY 4. I want to toggle the camera to full down and full up. Press once camera goes to 0 degrees, press again camera goes to 90 degrees.

I have a whole slew of options in the setup for the c1 and c2 button on Litche. Which one does it. Note, I might mean yoke instead of gimbal. I just don't want to "pan" full down and then "pan" full up.

Does this message make any sense?

v/r rch

There is not a setting in Litchi to do that with any of the programmable buttons. As I said, you can do that in the waypoints, by changing the gimbal angle there in the mission.

Fly Dawg, it may be that I have a newer version of Litchi, but, I found it.

If anybody wants to duplicate the camera forward camera down function in DJI FLY 4 when using Litchi, I found the setting for the c1 button that allows the camera to do it.

Select the fly mode. Select Settings. Go down to Button Settings. Choose which button. Select Reset Gimbal. hit done.

Now the C1 Button will toggle the camera from Full Up to Full Down and next push from Full Down to Full Up. I set this in Way Points and in FPV modes for my applications.

Hope this helps someone.

v/r rch

Last edited:
Reactions: loktite and BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20