Litchi on Phantom 4 Pro+ Console?

Reaction score
Hi Guys - New P4P+ flyer here

I've seen stuff on the Litchi app on a few posts on here ... First and foremost, is it possible to use with the DJI fixed screen controller?

If it is, I would love some feedback in regards to pros and cons and whether it is worth considering using

is it possible to use with the DJI fixed screen controller?
No. You'll need to purchase the P4P remote controller without a screen if you'd like to use Litchi. If interested, you can purchase one from DJI here.

Reactions: DPAus
Hi Guys - New P4P+ flyer here

I've seen stuff on the Litchi app on a few posts on here ... First and foremost, is it possible to use with the DJI fixed screen controller?

If it is, I would love some feedback in regards to pros and cons and whether it is worth considering using
What stuff from Litchi are you referring to? I haven't touched that app for a few months now. One thing I liked about Litchi was the ability it had to create a zipline.

mainly the ability to set waypoints before a flight and have the P4 fly almost autonimously, freeing you up to focus on filming.

If it not compatible... is there another way to achieve this?

mainly the ability to set waypoints before a flight and have the P4 fly almost autonimously, freeing you up to focus on filming.

If it not compatible... is there another way to achieve this?
You can get a new controller and use Litchi on a mobile device. Oh yea, I just so happen to be selling one since my p4p crashed on an island on the other side of the world.

EDIT
Oh wait, you are in Australia. Shipping it all the way there might not be worth it for both of us.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez