LITCHI now on the Phantom 4 Pro Plus CONTROLLER - baby steps shown by Phantomrain.org

Does Litchi cost $22 saw this in Apple.
Don’t want to screw up these baby steps...[emoji15]

Not sure what you mean. If you're talking about Apple app store, then you can't download Litchi on the DJI controller. Unless you hack the controller, you can only download Litchi using the Amazon Appstore, and yes, it's around 22$ as I remember

Reactions: White Shadow
@rexster314
I,ve been getting in a little deeper since learning the unit & manual, I've seen people reference Litchi on the site, I did look it up in the IOS store that showed $22. I'm glad I saw your response that I have to DL to the CS controller from Amazon & not Apple
( hope I got this correct?)
This may be a dump question Can I DL Litchi from Apple if I use a IOS device on my spare controller?
Its referenced on the site Litchi is now available on the Phantom remote? Does it DL & show up in a software update?
Thanks for the patience with all the questions?

Yes it does, in fact when I open litchi then shut CS down, hook usb cable it keeps opening up to DJI without option to choose. When at DJI I always have connection and camera feed.

You need to force shutdown ALL DJI stuff before starting Litchi. That may be what's causing all your trouble. From a cold boot of the controller, with the USB cord connected before starting up,
I took a small video to show what the controller should look like.

You need to force shutdown ALL DJI stuff before starting Litchi. That may be what's causing all your trouble. From a cold boot of the controller, with the USB cord connected before starting up,
I took a small video to show what the controller should look like.

Did all that and even uninstalled app just in case of bad install, and still don’t get the pop up for options. Even tried different cables just to make sure it wasn’t a bad cable. Came across this video
thinking this might be it, but that didn’t do it either. The CS I have is the GL300K

Reactions: alsobrook4336
Ok, skymonkey I am posting the video now. Take a few minutes
If some of you are having connection issues , the order of events could be why , so this video can help.

Stupid question. The video showed you unplug the cable in the USB port. The question is where is the other end of the USB cable connected?

I'm thinking the version of the controller will make the difference whether Litchi will work or not. The 300K controller (or V2) doesn't work with Litchi. The original V1 300E will work fine with Litchi.
Something to do with the USB loop not working or unavailable with the 300K controller

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
Ok, skymonkey I am posting the video now. Take a few minutes
If some of you are having connection issues , the order of events could be why , so this video can help.

I think I have done everything as you have shown but I can't get my drone off the ground. The Litchi app shows I am connected but when I try to take off I get the message that it will take off and hover but when I hit Take Off, nothing happens. I did not force quit the DJIGo4 app so I'm thinking that might be my problem. How do I do that?

One thing to mention that both the signal strength and number of satelites were the same on both the LITHCI and DJI GO APP

This should provide a good start on how to get the LITCHI app on the Pro Plus Controller

Keep in mind that the Firmware that your DRONE is running seems to make no difference on getting the LITCHI APP installed.

Not being able to use the LITCHI on the Pro Plus Controller has been one of the biggest draw backs , so this ability to have LITCHI on the controller changes the playing field.

One thing to mention that both the signal strength and number of satelites were the same on both the LITHCI and DJI GO APP

This should provide a good start on how to get the LITCHI app on the Pro Plus Controller

Keep in mind that the Firmware that your DRONE is running seems to make no difference on getting the LITCHI APP installed.

Not being able to use the LITCHI on the Pro Plus Controller has been one of the biggest draw backs , so this ability to have LITCHI on the controller changes the playing field.

Hey friend,

do you still have this firmware version 1.04.01?
because when updating to the latest version, my phantom 4Pro + control stopped showing me maps.

thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez