LITCHI now on the Phantom 4 Pro Plus CONTROLLER - baby steps shown by Phantomrain.org

PhantomWetSuits

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
One thing to mention that both the signal strength and number of satelites were the same on both the LITHCI and DJI GO APP

This should provide a good start on how to get the LITCHI app on the Pro Plus Controller

Keep in mind that the Firmware that your DRONE is running seems to make no difference on getting the LITCHI APP installed.

Not being able to use the LITCHI on the Pro Plus Controller has been one of the biggest draw backs , so this ability to have LITCHI on the controller changes the playing field.

One thing to mention that both the signal strength and number of satelites were the same on both the LITHCI and DJI GO APP

This should provide a good start on how to get the LITCHI app on the Pro Plus Controller

Keep in mind that the Firmware that your DRONE is running seems to make no difference on getting the LITCHI APP installed.

Not being able to use the LITCHI on the Pro Plus Controller has been one of the biggest draw backs , so this ability to have LITCHI on the controller changes the playing field.

Hey PWS, where is that disconnect screen you mention to power down from? I’ve put the usb cable in the back but when I turn the CS on I don’t get the option to pick app, it goes straight to the DJI app.

Hey PWS, where is that disconnect screen you mention to power down from? I’ve put the usb cable in the back but when I turn the CS on I don’t get the option to pick app, it goes straight to the DJI app.

You have to go back to DJI main screen and click on the setting which will take you bak to the app Litchi , than if you start with the Plug connected in the back it will go straight to the POP up to choose from DJI GO OR LITCHI.

Let me know if that works for you, I can make a video if you need it.

Reactions: skymonkey
You have to go back to DJI main screen and click on the setting which will take you bak to the app Litchi , than if you start with the Plug connected in the back it will go straight to the POP up to choose from DJI GO OR LITCHI.

Let me know if that works for you, I can make a video if you need it.

Powered down from different screens and still nothing. It be much appreciated if you would do a video showing the steps.

Thanks in advance.

Ok, skymonkey I am posting the video now. Take a few minutes
If some of you are having connection issues , the order of events could be why , so this video can help.

Last edited:
I followed your steps and still no pop up giving options. Went and checked CS firmware version and saw V01.00.01.00, went to DJI to get latest FW and this is what I got
IMG_8346.jpg

Lower FW version # then what you saw
IMG_0303.jpg

Even though the date on the lower version is more current than the newer version you got.

Downloaded new v01.00.03.00 put in CS installed it, got the upgrade success then went to check and saw I still had the old version installed. Think this may be why I’m not getting options.
Still don’t understand why you’re shown a higher v# with older date then the one I got with lower v# with more current date.

Please send link of page with the v# you got to see if I can go that route, otherwise I’m going to have to contact DJI and ask WTF is going on here.

Thanks for your help!

I followed your steps and still no pop up giving options. Went and checked CS firmware version and saw V01.00.01.00, went to DJI to get latest FW and this is what I got
View attachment 106818
View attachment 106819
Even though the date on the lower version is more current than the newer version you got.

Downloaded new v01.00.03.00 put in CS installed it, got the upgrade success then went to check and saw I still had the old version installed. Think this may be why I’m not getting options.
Still don’t understand why you’re shown a higher v# with older date then the one I got with lower v# with more current date.

Please send link of page with the v# you got to see if I can go that route, otherwise I’m going to have to contact DJI and ask WTF is going on here.

Thanks for your help!

This is the Link I used , Phantom 4 Pro Plus

DJI Phantom 4 Pro – Specs, Tutorials & Guides – DJI

Reactions: rounsavc
View attachment 106818
View attachment 106819

Thanks for your help!
First off, DJI could care less if you can get Litchi working or not. They're the wrong ones to ask WTF..............

I also have the GL300K and am having no luck. Got Litchi installed and followed all the instructions but I only get the usual DJI screen at startup.

I also have the GL300K and am having no luck. Got Litchi installed and followed all the instructions but I only get the usual DJI screen at startup.

Are you up to date on all firmware and updates? For both RC and controller? If you have connected/jumped BOTH of the USB ports on the controller, and still no Litchi, try another USB cable. I went through 2 of them before finding one that worked. And the cable should be connected before starting the controller for ease of use

Are you up to date on all firmware and updates? For both RC and controller? If you have connected/jumped BOTH of the USB ports on the controller, and still no Litchi, try another USB cable. I went through 2 of them before finding one that worked. And the cable should be connected before starting the controller for ease of use

Everything is up to date, I have tried 4 different cables with no success. I guess the GL300K has not been cracked yet.

Everything is up to date, I have tried 4 different cables with no success. I guess the GL300K has not been cracked yet.

Is there a setting on the DJI that you have to check to use the third party apps maybe. ?

I went to settings-system settings-About device-System version and clicked on it about 5 or 6 times and I got developer status
IMG_8352.jpg

I am not real knowledgeable in these matters so if anyone with GL300K with same issue and knowledgeable could get Litchi to work properly please shine some light and would very mush appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1