Litchi Mission Lost Phantom

66a812affe8bb94a96a3474ccb05d81e.gif

Dave? ..... Dave!?! ..... DAVE!!!!!?????
Oh, where art thou Dave????

Sent from my XT1585 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Poor guy has a lot of ground to cover if he's gonna find it. Walking that yellow line precisely from #1... Is what I would've done if it were mine.

How do you get it to play thru the flight plan like that
Google Earth pan controls, and hold left mouse and shift at the same time/ move mouse.

Pat stomach and head in circular motion while chewing bubblegum while humming Yankee doodle dandee.............

Reactions: Tomtopping
Poor guy has a lot of ground to cover if he's gonna find it. Walking that yellow line precisely from #1... Is what I would've done if it were mine.

And had Hi-def 1080P cam for when the wife splashed into the creek (Cute stuff image) (unless you're the husband who dragged her out there) (laughs uncontrollably)......

Still laughing... .(sorry)...

I contacted Harold Finch. He and Mr. Reese are on their way to find the lost Phantom (and Dave). Let's just hope they leave Ms. Shaw at home. She likes to wing people if they irritate her and we certainly don't need that!

Reactions: Boone8466
Do they have Goverment credentials? and do they wear sunglasses and drive tinted windowed SUV's?

I get a lot of them after a flight....

Reactions: Pharm
Waypoint #1 - 268' ASL - 154' AGL
Waypoint #2 - 303' ASL - 119' AGL
Waypoint #3 - 418' ASL - 4' AGL
My money is still between 1 and 3.

Waypoint #1 - 268' ASL - 154' AGL
Waypoint #2 - 303' ASL - 119' AGL
Waypoint #3 - 418' ASL - 4' AGL
My money is still between 1 and 3.
Way point 3... tree bough or dirt filled lens....

It didn't make it to way point 4...

And the creek splashing wife didn't make it back home... husband was clubbed at way point 2 and wife went to prison.....

I once knew a guy that got clubbed by his wife because he walked across her wet floor. Police came and the neighbor asked him, "did you arrest her?" he said, "No, floor is still wet!" (passing time as we await Dave....)

I'm kind of glad I don't even know where my wife is... she left 3 years ago, and.... well, I love my drone...

Maybe Dave ignored a No Trespassing sign and is cooling his heels in jail. Some folks are a bit sensitive about people being on their property without permission.

Tobby

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna