Litchi Mission Hub Online Elevation Waaaaaay Off!!

Reaction score
Does anybody have an issue with using the Litchi Mission Hub online elevation??? Mine currently says 409,793 feet!!!! [Edited by ADMIN ]So When I try to import the 3d kml file into google earth to see my path, the elevation is not the height of the waypoints in litchi mission hub. The path from each waypoint is 400,000 feet off the ground... lol. Anybody else run into this???

litchi elevation.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know how or where to download a Digital Elevation Model for Litchi Mission Hub?? When I try to import a kml file into Mission Hub it tells me to download a DEM or use the online elevation. The online elevation is way off and I'm hoping to get advice on how to download and install a DEM for mission hub...

You can plan a path in 3D in Google Earth Pro relative to ground or easier yet batch edit your waypoints in the app to be "Above Ground" in the Hub or the app.

If you were trying to load a more updated or custom DEM then convert it to ASCII with GlobalMapper.

Does my mission do the same thing?

Please post / share your mission, it could be problem with your browser and or location, etc. ;) :)

Rod

It would be best for everybody if members would not start new threads for basically the same problem.

@chascoadmin gave you a reply, I bet he has know idea about this thread and why your asking this new question.

Litchi Mission Hub Online Elevation Waaaaaay Off!!

Rod
I see where you are coming from, but this OP was asking about importing from other sources, not just "Why is it way off?". His question was the one I answered. As far as the online elevations being way off the two methods I suggested take care of that and for the subject of this thread I (and maybe the OP) don't care why it was off. I'm not going to go into why I think this happens on this thread, but you are right that they are similar. Actually this thread could end up at the answer to the other so thanks for posting that link. Personally I have hundreds of mapping missions with Litchi and have never seen that IN MY REGION... ;)

Reactions: BigAl07 and RodPad
I see where you are coming from, but this OP was asking about importing from other sources, not just "Why is it way off?". His question was the one I answered. As far as the online elevations being way off the two methods I suggested take care of that and for the subject of this thread I (and maybe the OP) don't care why it was off. I'm not going to go into why I think this happens on this thread, but you are right that they are similar. Actually this thread could end up at the answer to the other so thanks for posting that link. Personally I have hundreds of mapping missions with Litchi and have never seen that IN MY REGION... ;)
Thanks, yeah I got couple hundred on the mission hub, have ran at least 25% of them, make it 50% if you count running them 3 or 4 times.

Rod

Reactions: chascoadmin
Thanks, yeah I got couple hundred on the mission hub, have ran at least 25% of them, make it 50% if you count running them 3 or 4 times.

Rod
You've run 50% of the missions you have planned? Or have run into that problem 50% of the time? Dang it, now i'm going down that rabbit hole!

Reactions: RodPad
Sorry, my fault I have had some weird browser problems, including location, but never that crazy with elevation, that's why I wanted to see his mission, does it do the same on another browser.

Rod

****Threads Merged****

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20